Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    If it weren't for SG-1 I never would've known about Farscape I am so happy I discovered SG-1 because I love Farscape
    I heard about Farscape years ago, but SG-1's S9-10 really brought it back into focus for me.
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

If it weren't for SG-1 I never would've known about Farscape I am so happy I discovered SG-1 because I love Farscape
      Farscape and Stargate SG-1 will always be two of my all-time favorite shows.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
        Ben and Claudia are just great together, whatever they're in. I just can't imagine the same chemistry happening if someone else had played their respective roles.
        I totally agree with you. They really brought something special to the characters they played.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Watched the Liars, Guns, and Money trilogy today. Absolutely love it.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can't believe that it's been nearly 3 years since I been through the series, though I have watched an episode here and there. There's just been so many other great shows to watch.

I'm going to begin a re-watch tomorrow.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Yesterday I celebrated one year since I finished watching it for the first time. McClance, I'd love to join you for a rewatch but I don't have the time right now
              Still, I had a blast rewatching PKW on a big screen.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm just watching one episode a day as part of a line up with (for the next two months) MacGyver and Stargate: SG-1.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

I just finished season 4 will watch the PK Wars this weekend
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I just finished season 4 will watch the PK Wars this weekend
                    I really need to watch PK Wars again soon. It has been a little while.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                      I'm just watching one episode a day as part of a line up with (for the next two months) MacGyver and Stargate: SG-1.
                      Pretty solid lineup.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Pretty solid lineup.
                        I was thinking about timing FarScape so that I would finish it just as I would be about to start Season 9 of SG1 (and get 6 straight seasons with Ben Browder), but my line up gets quite busy around that time.
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

I watched the PKWars now I am done with Farscape "sighs" I wish there was a way to make it a series again but I don't think you could.
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

It is possible but not really probable, I guess.
                            You could go on with the comics now.
                            sigpic

Comment

The 'Science Channel' is featuring a 'reunion' of the Farscape cast on Nov. 11th. I'm not sure of the time.

Hopefully it is not a rerun. Enjoy!

Comment

Are you sure you did not mix up Farscape with Firefly. I just went to the Science schedule for November 11 and it has a Firefly marathon with a reunion episode at 10 PM
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X