This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pick a show, any show...

Hey all, I am sitting here pondering what episodes to watch tonight so I thought is ask the audience, so to speak I'm thinking sg1 or Atlantis, i live sgu as well but like a bit of the lighter side of the stargate universe in the evenings so please any suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks. . Wow just noticed I've been promoted, thanks guys I won't let you down, we never leave a man behind...:$
    Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

EATG.

You have tried the worst. Now try the rest
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Window of Opportunity

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        Window of Opportunity

.I.did.watch.that.the other night, but come.on its one.of.the all time.greatest, can't get bored of.that one. It's on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by sgelite View Post
          .I.did.watch.that.the other night, but come.on its one.of.the all time.greatest, can't get bored of.that one. It's on the list.
          That is a fun episode, I never have a problem watching that one again lol. How about Jolinar's Memories and the Devil You Know, those aren't that light though. Maybe Urgo?
          sigpic

Comment

Urgo
            Nemesis / Small Victories

Comment

I've been thinking long and hard and I think I'm going to go for some old skoll.sg1 I'm thinking,,, season two,still haven't decided what disc yet though so keep em coming,

Comment

Jolinars memories and devil you know is a great two parter but I'm thinking tokra one and two, I like the arc episodes, recently watched the hive and lost boys from season two Atlantis, good entertaining two parter. Urgos worth watching just to see tealc drink that pot of coffee ....

Comment

Originally posted by sgelite View Post
                  I've been thinking long and hard and I think I'm going to go for some old skoll.sg1 I'm thinking,,, season two,still haven't decided what disc yet though so keep em coming,
                  Secrets

[O'Neill comes out firing his weapon at Heru'ur whose personal shield prevents the bullets from penetrating. O'Neill stops firing his weapon, and Heru'ur is smug.]

HERU'UR
                  You dare challenge me?
                  [He raises his hand with the ribbon device and aims it at O'Neill.]

O'NEILL
                  I was thinking about it.
                  [He pulls a knife from its sheath and throws it into the palm of Heru-ur's hand, piercing the ribbon device and causing it to spark.]
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

1969 and One false Step
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Secrets
                      Love.that episode, oneill, cool under fire...

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        1969 and One false Step
                        Owww I think we might have a winner, perfect combo to drift away to...totally what I'm looking for, light hearted funny and I know them well enough that I can even sit their with the lights down and just listed,nice one,

Comment

Ok, so I've completely gone a different route, I'm watching, volume 20, enemies, threshold, ascension and the fifth man, I know I wanted lighthearted , and threshold is anything but,well apart from the bit were Daniel asks jack if tealc just called him a woman, or when he says ..vallour, what, the fabric...LOL, but I was scanning my sg library, and.somehow I was drawn to this one, its so well known to me that I have no problem falling asleep just listening to them, when I stop watching that is, I don't like to pick.episodes from discs, I like to watch the whole disc, start to finish, what can I say, I'm a wee bit eccentric.... So on that note I'm of to enjoy the wonder that is sg1, oh feel free. To post on this thread each day cause I always watch a stargate at night...

Comment

Just watched orpheus, and now ill watch fallen and homecoming, the season seven two parter,and cap it of with the brilliant fragile balance, that wee guy that plays.young cloned oneill is spot on, I would like to see his character come back as a younger military oneill, for the new show they Will eventually bring out to continue the franchise..... I am an eternal optimist....

Comment

Working...
                            X