No announcement yet.

Rare Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a fondness for Weir/Ladon ever since Coup d'Etat.

*high-fives SallyLizzie and ubiquitous*

Comment

I like McKay/Cadman. She's a good match for him. Afterall, not many women can get in his head like she can. Also, she's got a lot of Soldier Sam traits without the Science Sam traits, so we could learn that it isn't the scientist in Sam that attracts him.

I'd also love to see an AU Janet/Beckett ship. It would be such a tender little love match...oh, it would make a great third series. Two doctors (and Cassie) on a trip in a puddle jumper end up lost in space...

Comment

I thought Beckett/Chair was canon!

I could go for crossover ship of Mitchell/Weir. Alas, we won't get a chance at that one.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oh, rare pairings! I love them. I've always been a champion of the underdog.

My top: Cameron/Cassie
          I dunno where the idea came from but one day I just started writing the couple.

And of course Teal'c/Vala
          Love them!

Oh, and Adria/Ba'al
          "Get a room!"

Also Vala/Sheppard
          They're so cute together.

Comment

Oh, I forgot about Cameron/Cassie. Maybe Cameron needs to be on the lost jumper with Janet, Carson, and Cassie. The title could be "Stargate: Shipping in Space."

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
              I thought Beckett/Chair was canon!

I could go for crossover ship of Mitchell/Weir. Alas, we won't get a chance at that one.
              Just because a ship is or isn't cannon doesn't mean it's not rare! I can't find any Vala/Tomin vids for the life of me :/ come on! (I guess I'll have to make one, they're such a great couple, so much dynamic!)

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                Just because a ship is or isn't cannon doesn't mean it's not rare! I can't find any Vala/Tomin vids for the life of me :/ come on! (I guess I'll have to make one, they're such a great couple, so much dynamic!)
                Make one Neb!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                  Make one Neb!
                  I want to... but I can't seem to find a song. I thought about "Savin Me" by nickelback, but there's a problem with the song, Vala and Tomin want to save each other, but they don't want to be saved and the singer in that song is asking to be saved by the other, so I don't think it's gonna work... that and the song is a bit over done. So... if anyone has any suggestions??

Comment

I want to... but I can't seem to find a song. I thought about "Savin Me" by nickelback, but there's a problem with the song, Vala and Tomin want to save each other, but they don't want to be saved and the singer in that song is asking to be saved by the other, so I don't think it's gonna work... that and the song is a bit over done. So... if anyone has any suggestions??
                    I'll have to think about it. I'm currently looking for a song for Tala'c.

Comment

back when I was looking for a tala'c song, I got two suggestions, the one I ended up making my vid from "No one needs to know" and "Chasing Cars". I'll keep my ear out for more tho and let ya know if one stands out to me

Comment

back when I was looking for a tala'c song, I got two suggestions, the one I ended up making my vid from "No one needs to know" and "Chasing Cars". I'll keep my ear out for more tho and let ya know if one stands out to me
                        Thanks! I have over 2600 songs on my computer so it's just finding that one perfect one.

Comment

I actually found one. I'll have to dig out the link later.=)
                          sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Sam and Teal'c is my fave.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              I've heard a few whispers of Chuck/Elizabeth fans. They know how they are.
                              Well Chuck did say he'd been trying to get Elizabeth to kiss him for three years now.

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                              I could go for that. Be able to see if I'd still ship Sheppard/Weir if Ben had gotten the part, lol.

Comment

I'd like to see Vala and Rodney, the sparks flying would light up Atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X