stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
    Joe Graham has posted the prologue to Legacy here- http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/73616.html?#cutid1

It's the entire prologue to the book so of course there be spoilers

Definitely can't wait now!
    I read it yesterday and it was awesome... exactly like what SGA Season Six should be like. Jo is my canon writer now

Spoiler:
    Most of all because she actually bothered to bring Cadman back at a later point in the Legacy series (and even gave her a promotion!). Every writer that remembers Cadman and gives her a plot line is my hero!
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Joe Graham has posted the prologue to Legacy here- http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/73616.html?#cutid1

I've been really hyped for this series. I read the prologue last night and thought it was Meh. I wasn't overly excited or pulled in by it. Hopefully, the rest of the book and the series will live up to the hype. (which I think it will).
      sigpic

Comment

wow! very cool ... can't wait to read the book ... it'll be like series six playing in my head! (and hopefully there will be some todd action as he was in atlantis at the end of season 5)
        Last edited by mercy moon; 06 August 2010, 02:14 AM.

Comment

OH! I am so keen to read this book now!!! Thanks for the link
          sigpic

Comment

*Jumps up and down* Can't wait!

Comment

Jo Graham talks about the third book in the Legacy series, "Allegiance" here- http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/78372.html?#cutid1

Comment

Wow - thank you for posting!
                Now I'm on the pre-order list
                sigpic

Comment

Just finished "Dead end" and think it's very well written.
                  I liked the idea of every team member working in his or her own field of expertise and in the end it's a strong feeling of: we all can only survive together!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                    Just finished "Dead end" and think it's very well written.
                    I liked the idea of every team member working in his or her own field of expertise and in the end it's a strong feeling of: we all can only survive together!
                    That's nice to read. Thanks for the comment, Libero, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Whoa! they have books Dude my Bday is coming I should write it on my Birthday list! lol

Team Ronan

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWraight View Post
                        That's nice to read. Thanks for the comment, Libero, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.
                        Hey, you're the author ...
                        The world of science fiction and gateworld forum - I'm thrilled!
                        sigpic

Comment

does anyone now what happened (or didn't as the case may be) to this, or indeed anything about it at all :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Internal-Dar...f=pd_rhf_p_t_1

Last edited by mercy moon; 12 September 2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately you won't find Exogenesis in stock anywhere new. It's been out of print for awhile now and second hand copies go for unrealistic amounts unless you're very, very lucky.

New copies of Rising and Blood Ties are available readily on ebay or at the site posted above.
                            OMG, someone told me to check out the prices on SGA books on eBay. I have a signed copy of Exogenesis that I got from the author at a convention, I just about spit my tea out on my computer screen when I saw the price. Never would have expected that to happen.

And no, it's not for sale, It has a great storyline for Zelenka so it stays with me.
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Keep that book, I luckily recently found someone that owned it and thought it was great.

I can't wait until I get some money because I am deathly behind on the Atlantis Books, I only have 6 so far and would really like to read the Legacy series.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a note ... this is David Niall Wilson. I wrote BRIMSTONE along with the beautiful and talented love of my life Patricia Lee Macomber. The book is now in stock in the Fandemoneum bookstore and should (according to our sources) hit Amazon in the next week or so. If you are so inclined, we've posted the first chapter as an excerpt on my blog: Read Chapter One

Comment

Working...
                                X