Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, in the dept. of Kindergarten affairs...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...green-new-deal

What's wrong, child?

Your GND is never going to become law, half your own party won't support it.
    What's wrong with getting a sense of who is stupid enough to agree with you on it?

After all, the voters need to know who NOT to vote for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      And, in the dept. of Kindergarten affairs...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...green-new-deal

What's wrong, child?

Your GND is never going to become law, half your own party won't support it.
      What's wrong with getting a sense of who is stupid enough to agree with you on it?

After all, the voters need to know who NOT to vote for next time.
      I'll build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it.
      Still believe that crap after the longest government shutdown in US history?
      But of course, if it's a dem or a repub, you won't care what they lied about AGAIN, will you?
      Just the repub is better than the Dem.
      Guess dems can be as stupid as you.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        I'll build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it.
        Still believe that crap after the longest government shutdown in US history?
        But of course, if it's a dem or a repub, you won't care what they lied about AGAIN, will you?
        Just the repub is better than the Dem.
        Guess dems can be as stupid as you.
        I guess you've missed where I said that I never expected Mexico to cough up the money for that. I knew it was campaign bluster the moment he said it.

It is still a worthy goal, and in my view essential even if we do pay for it.

Comment

I guess you've missed where I said that I never expected Mexico to cough up the money for that. I knew it was campaign bluster the moment he said it.

It is still a worthy goal, and in my view essential even if we do pay for it.
          If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
          Made Obama the LSOS, so why not trump?

Oh, that's right YOUR doctor shut up shop.
          Forget weather the goal was equally "worthy", it affected YOU.
          sigpic

Comment

A missile from Gaza hit a home in central Israel today, injuring 7 members of the family living there - including an 18 month old infant. The attack happened at 5:30 in the morning, and it is only due to incredible luck that no one was killed except 4 dogs. It looks like someone decided that since Israel chose to not respond with overwhelming force the last time rockets were fired on Tel Aviv area, it was now the new normal.

Well, now it's starting to look like war.
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
              A missile from Gaza hit a home in central Israel today, injuring 7 members of the family living there - including an 18 month old infant. The attack happened at 5:30 in the morning, and it is only due to incredible luck that no one was killed except 4 dogs. It looks like someone decided that since Israel chose to not respond with overwhelming force the last time rockets were fired on Tel Aviv area, it was now the new normal.

Well, now it's starting to look like war.
              I really doubt it wouldn't have happen again if "overwhelming" force was used...in fact Hamas was probably counting on the use of "overwhelming force" and are probably counting on it today. Each overwhelming attack by Israel will further alienate people to Israel. It's happening here in the US, how much more do you think it will turn people outside of the US against Israel? That border shooting didn't do wonders for

It doesn't help that Netanyahu is so far up Trump's A-hole, he can't see the light of day. Though on the other hand some countries are starting to warm up to Israel...but maybe that's why Hamas is at it again to change that.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Guess you have no argument Annoyed, now I need to give Jel double bacon.
                sigpic

Comment

I would have thought it obvious.

Trump was making promises about another nations actions, which he clearly didn't have the ability to do.
                  Obama was making promises about his own actions and health plan. Different story altogether.

Sorry, jel, no bacon for you.

Comment

As long as you talk hypocrisy I shall get more bacon.

I will have some by evening
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Trump was making promises about another nations actions, which he clearly didn't have the ability to do.
                      Obama was making promises about his own actions and health plan. Different story altogether.

Sorry, jel, no bacon for you.
                      No, not different story, same political rhetoric.
                      People bought in to Mexico paying for the wall, they still do. If keeping your doctor is "bad rhetoric", then so is Mexico paying for your wall.

Jel get's his bacon, cause you just failed at making an argument.
                      You give a pass on what you like, and give a fail on what affects you. How about NYS raises your state tax by 5% to pay for your wall?
                      You want the wall, right?
                      Pay for it.
                      sigpic

Comment

that's strange could've sworn it's your doctor who chose to leave when she could've stayed

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                          that's strange could've sworn it's your doctor who chose to leave when she could've stayed
                          She did, but that fact is inconvenient.
                          sigpic

Comment

Now it's 10% of annoyed's taxes.
                            Pay for your wall.
                            I know, lets take away his healthcare to pay for it instead. I don't care if you "paid into" it or not, we are restructuring the deal, buy the wall, it's more important.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know, lets take away his healthcare to pay for it instead
                              good idea build the MAGA wall with all-american corpses

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                good idea build the MAGA wall with all-american corpses
                                You are good at shifting context, i'll give you that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X