Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thank you. Oooo. Does anyone know anything about Quarintine? Hmmm. What do you think?
    I don't know anything yet, but hmmm..... that sounds promising doesn't it?

Comment

Thank you. Oooo. Does anyone know anything about Quarintine? Hmmm. What do you think?
      I know a bit...
      Spoiler:
      I'm not sure if Keller is in it, and I do know that Carter is in it. But it's been assumed to be the "relationship" ep written by Carl Binder. That sort of labeling for an ep is very loaded indeed and gives room for people to wonder about what type of relationships, to what extent relationships have been disbanded to need to be mended again. Who will be dumped together is one of the bigger issues.

It's reminiscint, title wise and let's say people are quarantined together, to an ep in Eureka....where some shipper pairings were played up. Some friendship and bonding pairings were also played with. Which was a great ep and worked out well together. I loved the show, and thought it was well executed. I think if SGA is doing somethign like that and from seeing JM's blog there's some sort of pod drawn they might be stuck in, it will be great to see what's being done. Sort of like a more mission like Sunday episode if you get the meaning.

In regards to Ronon and Keller, to be stuck in a pod, and let's say no real beginning, but by then they should have had some interaction sine this is like ep 15 or so, it would be awkward. But let's say we see some tell tale signs in other eps on them, it's gonna be interesting to see them together in the pod and have to work together.

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      Hey, now technically I wrote the first Ronon/Keller fic! I just didn't know her name then and called her Gwen! .

And yeah, I can soooo see them bonding over her fixing his boo boos.
      Last edited by vaberella; 12 June 2007, 04:33 AM.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
        You know you want too..just do it. Write the fic and put us all out of our misery, plus you can lay claim to having written the first ever Ron/Jen fic. I'd love it. Make it happen...I'm waiting for a woman to make it out with Ronon and pull a knife out of his head. It's so funny!!

Glad your here...best couple ever. Thank Witchy (No more Mills & Boons for her) for the name, her and Suz are the co-creators of this ship!!
        I guess I never really thought of doing a fic for Ronon before. I'll have to try to find time for that. My last two were JT fics and I'm stuck on one for Teyla (It's more of a friendship fic.). Be patient I'm sure I'll think of one. I thought the knife idea was funny. I would've never have thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
          I know a bit...
          Spoiler:
          I'm not sure if Keller is in it, and I do know that Carter is in it. But it's been assumed to be the "relationship" ep written by Carl Binder. That sort of labeling for an ep is very loaded indeed and gives room for people to wonder about what type of relationships, to what extent relationships have been disbanded to need to be mended again. Who will be dumped together is one of the bigger issues.

It's reminiscint, title wise and let's say people are quarantined together, to an ep in Eureka....where some shipper pairings were played up. Some friendship and bonding pairings were also played with. Which was a great ep and worked out well together. I loved the show, and thought it was well executed. I think if SGA is doing somethign like that and from seeing JM's blog there's some sort of pod drawn they might be stuck in, it will be great to see what's being done. Sort of like a more mission like Sunday episode if you get the meaning.

In regards to Ronon and Keller, to be stuck in a pod, and let's say no real beginning, but by then they should have had some interaction sine this is like ep 15 or so, it would be awkward. But let's say we see some tell tale signs in other eps on them, it's gonna be interesting to see them together in the pod and have to work together.

Coolness, that would be a really great ep for them if she ends up being in it. Can't wait to see their first scene together.

Comment

I guess I never really thought of doing a fic for Ronon before. I'll have to try to find time for that. My last two were JT fics and I'm stuck on one for Teyla (It's more of a friendship fic.). Be patient I'm sure I'll think of one. I thought the knife idea was funny. I would've never have thought of that.
            I LOVE writing Ronon! He is so much fun cause he will say and do anything. And when you pair him romanticly.... *shivers*..... oh yeah. You should try it just for the experience.

Comment

I LOVE writing Ronon! He is so much fun cause he will say and do anything. And when you pair him romanticly.... *shivers*..... oh yeah. You should try it just for the experience.
              I have an idea. We'll see what happens.

Comment

I have an idea. We'll see what happens.
                Sweet! Can't wait to read! If you're interested in my Ronon stories, you can go here http://sanssong.ink-and-quill.com/

Comment

Are you guys freaking kidding me? when was this open?

*sighs*

Oh, okay...I'll confess to writing a little tiny thing in my latest fic between Ronon/Keller.

I can't wait to see if there is an instant connection there! Should be interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

*sighs*

Oh, okay...I'll confess to writing a little tiny thing in my latest fic between Ronon/Keller.

I can't wait to see if there is an instant connection there! Should be interesting.
                    Yea, I just notice this a couple days ago. I guess it just started up again after sleeping for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

*sighs*

I knew we'd win you over! This has been around since the new Keller character was announced. I had a hunch that they were going to pair this two, so VB started the thread. I'd love to see your fic when you're done. .

A little R/K love for everyone!

Comment

I knew we'd win you over! This has been around since the new Keller character was announced. I had a hunch that they were going to pair this two, so VB started the thread. I'd love to see your fic when you're done. .

I LOVE that sig Sanssong. Great Job!!
                        I'm gonna have to read your fics later. I'm trying to force myself to finish my Teyla fic, then attemt that R/K fic. And in between fit stuff for JTG. We have a new challenge from Camy.
                        I'm off for now.

Comment

hahaha...mills & boon...

but you got to admit VB you jumped on the title like it was a Mckay buffet....

I'm really happy to hear the news....now I can't wait to see if it actually works out the way we all think it will. Maybe their first scene will be while he's in the infirmary after FS.

ohhh...suz is that the same sig from before? my memory is a bit shoddy...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                            I'm really happy to hear the news....now I can't wait to see if it actually works out the way we all think it will. Maybe their first scene will be while he's in the infirmary after FS.

ohhh...suz is that the same sig from before? my memory is a bit shoddy...
                            I imagine they already know each other, she's been there for a while, but we'll be seeing them interact for the first time. I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah, it's the same sig from before, I thought I'd dust it off again.

Comment

I imagine they already know each other, she's been there for a while, but we'll be seeing them interact for the first time. I'm looking forward to it!

Yeah, it's the same sig from before, I thought I'd dust it off again.
                              oh i'm pretty sure they've meet before with all the missions, I seriously doubt Beckett was the only one taking care of everyone. I mean their first onscreen scene, you know the first that we will see them interact. You know that'll be the scene that makes or breaks the ship...since that's really what I base my ships on....

Oh cool...I've still got some of her pics that I saved when the thread was first started, maybe i'll try a sig....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Spoiler:
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/inkandquill/sanssong/NoMoreLonely.jpg
                                Suz pulled out the power sig!! Woohoo!!!

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                                hahaha...mills & boon...

but you got to admit VB you jumped on the title like it was a Mckay buffet....

Too true, ooh McKay buffet, you like messing with my head. You're not the only one, this is so cool. Imagine if it comes true. I'll be popping off the walls.
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh so true, FS and infirmary, they'd have to get to know one another.

Only personal is left, and Lorne isn't one of them. So now that might leave Zelenka and Rodney, Zelenka at the end right? I just remember McKay. If Zelenka is not there, maybe it's just Ronon---I love it, I love it, I love it!!

And with them being lost in space for a period of time, maybe they got to personally know one another!! Oh my gosh...maybe we've just been given our clue into who is paired through FS, those writers are good! They're really good.
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X