Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I have decided the worst was Crusade, otherwise known as "all Vala and other people I don't care about and no SG1".

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

wow, there are some episodes i can't watch whether they are too sad or dumb, but i did mention "one false step", i wanted to say i thought that dress that Sam had on in i think " Emancipation" was freaken ugly , it was so bad great ep though, bad outfit, and the way Daniel and Jack looked at her like she was hot was really bad , that dress was horrible !!!!
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Agree on Crusade - real bad episode - I'm not too fond of Vala and I can't stand the entire Ori ark.

Otherwise the worst episode for me is Divide and Conquer (they killed my favorite character!). Urgo is a bad episode, as is 200. Grace is painfully boring - and despite that they almost redid it for Atlantis!
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

200 and Wormhole X-Treme
          sigpic

Comment

Wormhole X-treme, the only episode I don't think I could ever face watching again.
            sigpic

Comment

Season 1's "Bloodlines" was the worst in my opinion. The dialogue was terrible and some of the acting was pretty bad as well.

Comment

S1: Hathor (Emancipation was bad, but I liked Sam kicking a$$ at the end)
                S2: Holiday
                S3: Seth
                S4: The Light
                S5: Menace and The Sentinel
                S6: Sight Unseen and Memento
                S7: Revisions and Chimera (am I the only one who liked Space Race and Grace)
                S8: Icon
                S9: If only I could erase that whole season from my mind
                S10: Bounty, Bad Guys, Talion and Family Ties

Add here all the clip-show episodes and AoT.
                sigpic

Comment

Wormhole X-treme for me is one of the worst episodes. I only watch it ones that's it. I have others I don't like but this one is definitely the worst.

Comment

there was this one in one of hte later seasons...i don't remember which one, but Teal'c was on a vengence streak and exploded a gou'ld pouch...I don't know, it just seemed very uncharacteristic of the character for me, and was a turnoff...haven't watched the rest of that episode to this day.
                    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Urgo,Grace,Divide and Conquer,200,Last Stand/Summit
                      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        S1: Hathor (Emancipation was bad, but I liked Sam kicking a$$ at the end)
                        S2: Holiday
                        S3: Seth
                        S4: The Light
                        S5: Menace and The Sentinel
                        S6: Sight Unseen and Memento
                        S7: Revisions and Chimera (am I the only one who liked Space Race and Grace)
                        S8: Icon
                        S9: If only I could erase that whole season from my mind
                        S10: Bounty, Bad Guys, Talion and Family Ties

Add here all the clip-show episodes and AoT.
                        I also liked Space Race and Grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
                          there was this one in one of hte later seasons...i don't remember which one, but Teal'c was on a vengence streak and exploded a gou'ld pouch...I don't know, it just seemed very uncharacteristic of the character for me, and was a turnoff...haven't watched the rest of that episode to this day.
                          That is Talion. One of the worst I listed. I agree I think it was out of character, what ever happened to all the talk of honour by Jaffa? How is it honourable for to put a bomb in his symbiote pouch and blow him up?

It was off in many respects. Why is Mitchell the one to talk to Teal'c and not Sam or Daniel who have been his friends much longer? How inept is SG1 that they couldn't stop Teal'c? Way too violent for Sg1.

Comment

Originally posted by Drax View Post
                            "One False Step" is annoying, as is "Space Race".
                            Space Race had decent CG.... Oh, okay, it was annoying....

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              That is Talion. One of the worst I listed. I agree I think it was out of character, what ever happened to all the talk of honour by Jaffa? How is it honourable for to put a bomb in his symbiote pouch and blow him up?

It was off in many respects. Why is Mitchell the one to talk to Teal'c and not Sam or Daniel who have been his friends much longer? How inept is SG1 that they couldn't stop Teal'c? Way too violent for Sg1.
                              because mitch is the hewo /bleah

Comment

Family Ties.

It's like Mach1 and Pitry said: Grace and Avenger 2.0 and Tallion and Space Race were cringeworthy, but still they were Stargatey and I can appreciate what TPTB tried to do, even if - for me - they failed.

Family Ties was about a deliberately irritating irrelevant and unlikeable OC, and Vala - ex HOST Vala - could have been given far better opportunities for delving into her tortured psyche.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X