No announcement yet.

Season 3 renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never watched Burn Notice, but I hope you're right. Would be nice to see the beginning of it all.
    sigpic
    She enjoys fresh decrepit-pegasus patties. 99% Lean pegasus burgers.

I have been reincarnated as Teyla's Gymnastic Dance Sticks! Whoot!

When I quote you, I will post my opinion in bold inside of the quote box. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      Good news about the renewal because I'm really liking the show this season.
      This season has definitely been something special thus far.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Alterans View Post
        Never watched Burn Notice, but I hope you're right. Would be nice to see the beginning of it all.
        Burn Notice started out with 12 episode and is now at 18 and in it's 6th season. So lets hope Falling Skies has a good strong following and maybe they will give us more. I don't know anything about the ins and outs of contracts, but if TPTB wanted to extend this season, I would think they could do so without contract issues, since doing flashbacks about the Skitter and the OL's would not require the used of the general cast.
        sigpic

Comment

It would be really cool to see flashbacks about Red eye and how his planet got conquered. I would love to see that.
          sigpic
          God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
            It would be really cool to see flashbacks about Red eye and how his planet got conquered. I would love to see that.
            Maybe someone from the show prowls around site. If we keep commenting on the need for alien flashbacks perhaps they will give us some. Of course we could just make up our own past history on the 2 different species invading our world.
            sigpic

Comment

Fantastic news about the renewal. An we still got four more episodes of Season 2 to go.

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
              Burn Notice started out with 12 episode and is now at 18 and in it's 6th season. So lets hope Falling Skies has a good strong following and maybe they will give us more. I don't know anything about the ins and outs of contracts, but if TPTB wanted to extend this season, I would think they could do so without contract issues, since doing flashbacks about the Skitter and the OL's would not require the used of the general cast.
              The heavy effects works means that their is a much longer lead time needed to make new episodes, than something like Burn Notice which have minimal or zero effects. It might also mean that TNT are reluctant to order more episodes, budget but then they did give the crew a bigger budget this year for more CGI work and explosions.
              Last edited by knowles2; 20 July 2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Television can be very restricting on CGI and other advanced effects. Look at the SG series. Much of the CGI in that was old clips just being recycled.
                sigpic
                She enjoys fresh decrepit-pegasus patties. 99% Lean pegasus burgers.

I have been reincarnated as Teyla's Gymnastic Dance Sticks! Whoot!

When I quote you, I will post my opinion in bold inside of the quote box. Deal with it.

Comment

I little late but I was so happy when I heard this news, the show is amazing and pulls you in from the start and the mix between great characters and an intense plotline, and so much more in-between.

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
                  I would also love more episodes per season but at the same time I get why they stick to 10 of them and I think it has to do more with budget than the actors contract (because I’m sure they wouldn’t mind doing more either) but shows like this cost a lot of money to do and maybe TPTB decided that it was better to make 10 episodes and be able to go all out then make more and not have the means to do everything they want. There is actually a lot of shows these days that have only have 10 episodes per seasons or even less, GoT also have 10 episodes per season and TWD only had 6 episodes in season 1 though they did go up to 13 episodes in season 2 and both those shows are extremely popular. Gotta admit though that when it comes to great shows you just never want them to end.

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  The heavy effects works means that their is a much longer lead time needed to make new episodes, than something like Burn Notice which have minimal or zero effects. It might also mean that TNT are reluctant to order more episodes, budget but then they did give the crew a bigger budget this year for more CGI work and explosions.
                  That is great and I do feel as if they are really using it in the best way possible.
                  sigpic

Comment

My spider sense tells me it's looking good for maybe a few more episodes next season....lots of nice tasty things be added to this brew....
                    sigpic

Comment

That's great news.

Comment

I really can't wait for Season 3. I miss this show a lot already.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Me either.... Bring it on
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            So do I, I am desperate to find out more about our new aliens friends/enemy.

Comment

hu... is it really becoming good ? because I stopped at the first half of season one of finding it week and a bad copy of the walking dead... but if u think it is really good.. proof me wrong
                              sigpic

Comment

Sp!der, it improved quite a bit. It's still a family-oriented show, and if you don't have kids at home, you might discover yourself rolling your eyes occasionally. It's good not great, IMO, but it might be the best sci-fi available on TV at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X