No announcement yet.

Sanctuary - DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read a blog entry in the oficial site, the women talks about being in charge of the audio comentaries. She mention that they had already done 5 eps. So atleast over 5 AC.
    The webisodes is cool, it will take up a lot of space, but its better then having to spend more just to have the webis.

Comment

yeah, but if you put an average of 4 eps per dual layer disc, they have an 'extra' disc anyway for the 13th, so room for extras.

it won't be spending more, per se, because it'll still be a 4 disc set (or 2 if they use dual layer dual sided ones), there'll just be the extra effort of authoring stuff for the last one

they could also put 4, 4, 3, rev 1 and 2 on the same disc, and still have room for extras
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        yeah, but if you put an average of 4 eps per dual layer disc, they have an 'extra' disc anyway for the 13th, so room for extras.

it won't be spending more, per se, because it'll still be a 4 disc set (or 2 if they use dual layer dual sided ones), there'll just be the extra effort of authoring stuff for the last one

they could also put 4, 4, 3, rev 1 and 2 on the same disc, and still have room for extras
        I hope its not dual layer
        Dont forget the webis are 2 hrs, right? That's 3 eps right there LOL

Comment

they very likely will be dual layer. likely not dual sided however (dual sided are the ones without labels, just little words screen printed around the hole in the middle)

they could do
          9,10 - extras
          11, 12 - extras
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

they very likely will be dual layer. likely not dual sided however (dual sided are the ones without labels, just little words screen printed around the hole in the middle)

they could do
            9,10 - extras
            11, 12 - extras
            I like the image on the disk

But I want the blue ray version so LOL No biggie.

Comment

Same here. *fingers crossed for Bluray* But of course there's 3? Blu-ray regions so I'l have to hope they'll release a European one and not just North American region one.

Comment

Blue ray is here to stay. its the next step. it wouldnt make sense. They didnt release it eventually.

Comment

they could do
                  9,10 - extras
                  11, 12 - extras
                  you know, it's not impossible to have 5 episodes per disc, i mean, SG1 season 1 has a couple of discs with 5 episodes on.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Its no big deal. I mean its a 13 ep series LOL

Comment

I thought it was out early to mid March 09?
                      sigpic

Comment

Amazon UK has it listed to be released on Oct. 19 now.

Comment

Im just getting confused. Cause Play.com said March and Amazon say October. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Although i dont understand why its October after S1 has been finished for 9 months by then.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sammyjayne View Post
                            Im just getting confused. Cause Play.com said March and Amazon say October. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Although i dont understand why its October after S1 has been finished for 9 months by then.
                            Still no word about the North American release at all.

Sure hope we don't have to wait until fall.

Love your sig BTW.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyjayne View Post
                              Its only play.com have it still listed as march, every other retailer has it at october. its been that way for at least a month when i posted the same thing in the UK news thread.

Comment

I've emailed Play asking them to check the date.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X