X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
    Ohhh.
    I have one:
    i dont get how thats supposed to be funny....
    VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Originally posted by jetvlt
      i dont get how thats supposed to be funny....
      I'm with you.......

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
        Did it cover his whole back? How big was it?

Not his whole back. About as big as a fist.
        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Thats nuts, hmm... Maybe I should get a tattoo! Like the Earth PoO on my shoulder, or the symbol of Apophis, that'd be pretty bad@$$. lol Perfect display of Stargate fandom.

Comment

i've got an Air Force one.... kinda stargate related

Comment

I wanna get a horus guard on one arm and serpent guard on the other. Still saving money though.

Comment

I have a slightly altered Ouroboros symbol on my back. It looks like this, from that show "Millennium". It's colored the same red tone of the first one, with the two slanted lines flowing through it. Just no background color.
                Attached Files
                Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I have a few tattoos around my body, but I don't have any Stargate related. I do have a sci-fi related tatt though, I have a Giger Alien on my right shoulder.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I was also at the NJ convention and saw the tattoo aswell.

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

I got 1 that looks the same as the mark for Lord Yu on my left sholder

Comment

I have Earth's point of origin symbol in my right shoulder (is not that big but I love it hehe) I am saving money for another one but still haven't decided what will it be hehe.
                        Hallowed are the Ori
                        (reverence)

Comment

Im going to get a new tat....and you guessed it, I WANT A STARGATE TAT!!

I want to get the symbols to dial earth, in black ink. Anyone got some good pictures for me?

Comment

come on, NO ONE has a good picture of them ????

Comment

Here's a link to where there are multiple addresses of planets, including Earth:

http://rdanderson.com/stargate/glyph....htm#addresses
                              Last edited by newtrekker; 18 February 2006, 01:28 AM.
                              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                              Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

The gate address on RDA's page is different to the address on chevron 26.com

The address on chevron26.com is:

Comment

Working...
                                X