Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Since actors have a tendency to cancel out, won't list 'em in the title.

STARGATE CHICAGO:
    SITE LAUNCH, FIRST GUEST, GOLD TICKETS AVAILABLE

Each year The Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention is the biggest of
    the year: more fans make it to this event than any Stargate gathering in the
    world and that's why we're rolling out the red carpet to YOU to attend Chicago
    this year.

The dates to remember are AUGUST 24-26, 2007 at the place is the Wyndham
    O'Hare Hotel and today we are happy to announce our very first guest, PAUL
    McGILLION (Dr. Carson Beckett on Stargate: Atlantis)
    . This will be Paul's first
    appearance with us and that's always extra fun!

Our Chicago Stargate Convention page is now up and ready to accept orders for
    GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES, which are the most "upscale" way to attend the entire
    convention, evening cabaret , dessert party, and breakfast and also get the
    Gold perks like complimentary autographs and a special gift.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

Creation Entertainment
    217 S. Kenwood St.
    Glendale, CA 91205

wow dr. beckett i'am sooo there. anyone else going to the stargate chicago con please email jim @ [email protected] looking for stargate friends too

Comment

chicago was WAY fun last year (it was my first and ever con...i am not a con virgin anymore)...although it would be a blast to see Paul...i am trying to shoot for DragonCon this year for Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Lexa Doig, Jamie Bamber and loads more (including the Weasley Twins) are gonna be there that is labor day weekend (August 31-Sept 4) in Atlanta
      sigpic

Comment

I am thinking about going to the Chicaco con. Only if there are others that I *know* going. Would be fun to meet some of the people on the threads! Chicago isn't too far from here.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          I am thinking about going to the Chicaco con. Only if there are others that I *know* going. Would be fun to meet some of the people on the threads! Chicago isn't too far from here.
          Right now I'm a go, although $369 for a gold package seems a bit rich for my blood. Anyway, I'm only about 2 hours from Rosemont, and with Paul going to be there, well, how can I possibly *not* attend?
          sigpic

Comment

well ya know...if someone would be willing to pay for a Gold Pass for me (and my friend)...I wouldn't mind going again last year was a blast!! 'cept for when Joe cancelled
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
              well ya know...if someone would be willing to pay for a Gold Pass for me (and my friend)...I wouldn't mind going again last year was a blast!! 'cept for when Joe cancelled
              Yeah, those passes are expensive, aren't they.
              I am not a fan of Creation cons. Course What makes the difference is the people you meet up with.
              sigpic

Comment

hopefully I'm going to this con and I'm hoping that mike shows up as well .. that would be my reason to go and otherwise I might go to see beckett love beckett !

Comment

another guest was added today march 8th. cliff simon! thats right Ba'al will be here in chicago. i cant wait i'am soooo there i missed him last year this year i wont jim

Comment

ah! i want to go...want to go...let's see, try for ADB screening this month or chicago con or dragon con or farscape farwell...ah!!! it may come to pass that i may have to wait until next year to go to another con...first priority is finding a job
                    sigpic

Comment

yaaa allright i'am sooo happy i just ordered my gold weekend pass and they just added another guest.... michael shanks!!!! thats right daniel jackson will be here in chicago yaaaa yes!!!! i might get another photo op with him or maybe another extra autograph since i got my photo op last year i'am soo happy that michael shanks will be here in chicago. u are looking at one very happy stargate fan

Comment

AH!! YES!! Michael in Chicago again...I may have to try for Chicago once again since last year was so fun (yes, I was there and got my photo op with Mike and even a kiss on the cheek)...but he will be at Dragon Con too..so I don't know now However, I do want to meet Paul (I would soo take a photo op with him with my Scottish and Proud of it shirt on)
                        sigpic

Comment

I really hope mike's really coming and not cancelling it or anything I was supposed to go to milton keynes in england in may but he cancelled so I'm not going but now I'm going to the chicago con well they say he's gonna be there I hope so. if not cliff will be there and paul so that's fun , I'm a huge fan of mike been for nearly 10 years never seen him missed it when he was here 20 mins away from me! but I didn't have a comp and a friend of mine knew but didn't tell him * glares * evil ... anyways hope I'll see him in chicago if not then I'll just have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                            AH!! YES!! Michael in Chicago again...I may have to try for Chicago once again since last year was so fun (yes, I was there and got my photo op with Mike and even a kiss on the cheek)...but he will be at Dragon Con too..so I don't know now However, I do want to meet Paul (I would soo take a photo op with him with my Scottish and Proud of it shirt on)
                            Hey if you go to Chicago Potion_Mistress let me know! Dragon Con is too close to when school starts and my priority is with my kid then.
                            I'm only going if I can get my friend here to go with me, but it would be fun to meet up for that cup of coffee we discussed on another thread - actually I'm a tea toddler, not a coffee drinker
                            Now if they could only get David Nykl to go to Chicago
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Hey if you go to Chicago Potion_Mistress let me know! Dragon Con is too close to when school starts and my priority is with my kid then.
                              I'm only going if I can get my friend here to go with me, but it would be fun to meet up for that cup of coffee we discussed on another thread - actually I'm a tea toddler, not a coffee drinker
                              Now if they could only get David Nykl to go to Chicago
                              ooh I hope david comes too seen him here in the netherlands he's such a sweet guy and I hope that amanda shows up .......

Comment

Working...
                              X