Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
    You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When.....
    You start thinking about writing an episode after seeing exactly SIX episodes of the first season

EDIT

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
    <snip>
    -everytime you see a silver BMW you try to see if it's the same model Helen has (same with all of her other cars as well)
    Same for me, but I only look at the BMWs because that was Damian's car
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
      The Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Thread are already talking about t-shirts

anyway- here are a couple more

....you watched the movie Teenage Space Vampires just because Robin Dunne was in it

....you spend more time making youtube Sanctuary episodes than doing your job/homework
      (check this sam carter vs helen magnus video out)
      Nice montage. One question can anyone tell me what the image at 1.14 is from? I haven't gotten round to watching everything yet (Still got to watch continuum and most of Atlantis) and couldn't tell what ep that bit was from.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        omg I just did that does that means that I'm on the good way?
        Yes, you are on the great way.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when :

- even if you like writing FanFictions about SG, Sanctuary got you totally and yours new FFs are only about Sanctuary.
        - the first question that you ask when you see new member on forum is - Do you know Sanctuary ?
        - you try to convice your family to watch this TV show ( I did it .. and my mom watched with me Requeim and Kush, she likes it. )
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
          Nice montage. One question can anyone tell me what the image at 1.14 is from? I haven't gotten round to watching everything yet (Still got to watch continuum and most of Atlantis) and couldn't tell what ep that bit was from.

That clip is from Stargate Continuum
          sigpic

Comment

Ahh thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
              I actually did this and I realised I look better as a brunette

You know your a Sanctuary fan when:

your dreams revolve around Sanctuary
              Oh, yeah, I'm on the right track!
              sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

You wait for an abnormal to appear everytime you hear the word Sanctuary.
                Your family gets annoyed and says that all you talk about is Sanctuary.

Comment

You know you're a Sanctuary fan when your brother keeps saying "you are so addicted to Sanctuary" and you go like "yes...I so know *sighs* "

Comment

You know you're a Sanctuary fan when....

you discover that the nickname for your horse is also the nickname for Big Foot. ( my horse's nickname is Big Guy )

you watch Beyond Sherwood Forrest just because a few Sanctuary actors are in it.

every time you see a guy ( or girl) on a motorcycle and think "hmmm, that's either Ash or Will"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      You know you're a Sanctuary fan when your brother keeps saying "you are so addicted to Sanctuary" and you go like "yes...I so know *sighs* "
                      I don´t need a brother, my grandfather always tells me it too.
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        I don´t need a brother, my grandfather always tells me it too.
                        yeah it's pretty funny when the people around you keep saying you got addicted to Sanctuary and you can't deny it (you don't even want to )

Comment

You schedule dinner with your family around the time of the new episode so you won't miss it.
                          You keep a countdown of how many days are left to the new season on your phone or computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjade View Post
                            You schedule dinner with your family around the time of the new episode so you won't miss it.
                            You keep a countdown of how many days are left to the new season on your phone or computer.
                            LOL I do the same

When you look where you can buy a Nubbin
                            sigpic
                            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

You have watched all the season 1 episodes with audio commentary and Season 2 podcasts at least twice -guilty
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mjade View Post
                                I so would if I knew when the new season starts. Slightly OT, but does anyone know? I can't find it anywhere!

Comment

Working...
                                X