Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

I saw a similar thread started for Stargate and thought it would be good to have one for Sanctuary

Just finish this sentence - You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When.....

Here are some to get us started.

....You ringtone is the Sanctuary Title Sequence Theme

....You have several Sanctuary Desktop Wallpapers - a new one every week

....Every time you pass a cathedral, you wonder if it is actually one of the Sanctuaries

....You are in the process of creating Team Druitt and Team Tesla Tshirts

....You died your hair from blonde to brown to look like Helen Magnus
    sigpic

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
    Actually I change mine every couple hours.

Oh, I'm so going to now! Didn't even think of that!

Now, my contribution:

You know you're a Sanctuary fan when...

...you see documentaries of characters (i.e. Jack the Ripper, Nikola Tesla, Bigfoot) and promptly freak-out/squee.

Comment

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when :

- before you go to sleep, you have to read at least one FF about Sanctuary
      - your graphic which you made is totally about Sanctuary
      - you want to see a premiere of new Sanctuary episode on SyFy even if it means you have to wake up at 3 AM
      - you try to find out if anybody from history could be an abnormal
      - you use Sanctuary quotes in your MSN, Yahoo, ICQ status
      - there are word games about Sanctuary on your website

... hm ... I will think out more later ...
      ( Btw, great idea for a topic )
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

....you spend a bunch of money to go to Vancouver just to attend the 1st Offical Sanctuary Convention!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          ....you spend a bunch of money to go to Vancouver just to attend the 1st Offical Sanctuary Convention!
          LOL, tell me about it, I will traveling from Argentina, just for that.

Originally posted by samcartersg1
          .......You ringtone is the Sanctuary Title Sequence Theme

....Every time you pass a cathedral, you wonder if it is actually one of the Sanctuaries

nº1. I have been thinking about it...LOL
          nº2. I change them every day
          nº3. I actually thought about that of the cathedral of my city. Here is a picture
          Spoiler:

nº4. I've been thinking on one that would say Sanctuary Rules
          nº5 I didn't have to, my hair is brown, so YAY!
          Last edited by maylet; 22 January 2010, 03:15 PM.
          sigpic
          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

The Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Thread are already talking about t-shirts

anyway- here are a couple more

....you watched the movie Teenage Space Vampires just because Robin Dunne was in it

....you spend more time making youtube Sanctuary episodes than doing your job/homework
            (check this sam carter vs helen magnus video out)
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, Nelolaura did a great job with this video. I love her videos.
              And about the dessign of T-shirt, I like it.
              Twinnie, it is OK. I am patient

Comment

- you write "Sanctuary For All" everywhere ( in snow, on paper, into your school books )
                - you see a poster for a new movie - Sherlock Holmes and you wonder why James Watson looks unlike James Watson from Sanctuary ( yeah, I was wondering .. )
                - you buy a book named Nocturna because you just saw Pavor Nocturnus ( I really did it )

I am so creaive

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

- you write "Sanctuary For All" everywhere ( in snow, on paper, into your school books )
                  - you see a poster for a new movie - Sherlock Holmes and you wonder why James Watson looks unlike James Watson from Sanctuary ( yeah, I was wondering .. )
                  - you buy a book named Nocturna because you just saw Pavor Nocturnus ( I really did it )

I am so creaive
                  And on your bags

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when:
                  When you creat info book's on each season (i'm upto season 3 )
                  When you drink alot of Monster drinks becase it say's Monster and Ripper
                  When your in another room a trailer comes on for Sanctuary and you can say which season which eps and what number it is
                  When your watching an eps and you say what the character's about say before they say it
                  When you hear the names Helen,John,Ashley,Will,Kate,Nickola,James & Nigel or Clara and you think Sanctuary .
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

- you are wondering about Nikola Tesla ( the scientist ) because you have seen Tesla in Sanctuary.

(btw, Nikola Tesla was in the Czech Reoublic, in the country where I live , whoaaa )

Comment

- everytime you hear the name Helen, John or Nikola, you can't help but look around for a Sanctuary member

-you're always thinking what banner, sig or icon you could do next

-everytime you see a silver BMW you try to see if it's the same model Helen has (same with all of her other cars as well)
                      sigpic

Comment

- you are wondering about Nikola Tesla ( the scientist ) because you have seen Tesla in Sanctuary.

(btw, Nikola Tesla was in the Czech Reoublic, in the country where I live , whoaaa )
                        Hehe, I actually did that! Looked him up.

I saw a similar thread started for Stargate and thought it would be good to have one for Sanctuary

Here are some to get us started.

....You ringtone is the Sanctuary Title Sequence Theme

I've actually thought about this but I'm afraid my hair fall out from all the dye! It would be first blond then that color brown and after all the work my red tent would probably still show through.
                        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I actually did this and I realised I look better as a brunette

You know your a Sanctuary fan when:

your dreams revolve around Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post

your dreams revolve around Sanctuary
                            OMG! I'm not the only one! Yeah!

the first thing you do when you get home after work is check out the Sanctuary thread on GW

the second you do is checking the Sanctuary FFnet page to see if there's something new
                            sigpic

Comment

omg I just did that does that means that I'm on the good way?

Comment

Working...
                              X