No announcement yet.

Episode 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked that they were dragged in order at the end. One to five then the android.

I noticed that many fear there might not be another season. Well I'm positive Syfy is gonna give it another season.

About six being the one, well I had my doubts, but I never seriously suspected him... Great character building.

Something was telling me it was neither Two nor Three.

The only thing I hated about this 2 part finale is that both episodes were stretched. Both stories could have fitted in one episode and one episode only.

Comment

It did actually run through my mind quickly when they blew up the 15,000 people on the planet, "Six can't be feeling too good about this". But, it wasn't an obvious enough beat that I was specifically thinking of him when the space cops showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
        It did actually run through my mind quickly when they blew up the 15,000 people on the planet, "Six can't be feeling too good about this". But, it wasn't an obvious enough beat that I was specifically thinking of him when the space cops showed up.
        Actually he has been making clear the past Episodes that he is not happy with the crew and did not want 5 to become one of them.

Not sure if I want this Series to return, but I guess I will watch if it does.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

So they pulled an Agatha Christie here from the Ten Little <not-pc>s novel. The culprit was supposed to be incapacitated as well. I was counting them as they were dragged, 1, 2,...5, wait a minute why is the android here. Oh, I see. It was kinda logical in the end, that six turned them in. But I'll be quite angry if they leave it at this. But Joe Mallozzi can tell us the story on his blog. Again.
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone want to explain WHY 3 still suspected 1?

The toxin acted very quickly on 4 knocking him out in a minute when ingested.

The toxin being injected in to 6 should of acted just as if not faster.

However when 6 was injected. 3 was sitting outside 1's room watching the door.

It's not like he could of left the room without 3 knowing.

But he still suspects 1 is behind it?

Also why was 6 so tense about 5 in the vents when no one else was looking.
            He knew he was the one who did it.

Comment

Renewed for a second season

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/dar...newed-for.html

Comment

Anyone had any doubts?
                Not me.
                Maybe this show isn't great, but I know for sure that Syfy is proud of it

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                  Anyone had any doubts?
                  Not me.
                  Maybe this show isn't great, but I know for sure that Syfy is proud of it
                  Lol, for once the combination of Syfy´s bad decisionmaking and this being a odd Sci-fi show payed off. Hopefully the writers will fix what they did wrong this Season. It wasnt bad, just more action and less drama please.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

It seems that these days Syfy renews everything for a second season.

Comment

I think Killjoys is better. Not good either, but better than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SilenceOz View Post

I kept screaming (in my head) at Three that he was sitting in front of One's quarters the whole time.

What could have happened is One escaping through the ventilation shafts. But that would sorta not work well with the fact noone went in the vents with 5 for the search (or instead of 5).

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                          I kept screaming (in my head) at Three that he was sitting in front of One's quarters the whole time.

What could have happened is One escaping through the ventilation shafts. But that would sorta not work well with the fact noone went in the vents with 5 for the search (or instead of 5).
                          And Six was in Five's quarters. But at that time I thought the same as you, but it obviously was a timed explosion.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I ended up missing about a month of this show, so I've caught up in the last couple days. I just finished the season, and all I have to say is wow.

I'll read through the episode threads to see other people's reactions, but, honestly, I really enjoyed the last four (five?) episodes that I wasn't here for.

Some parts sickened me, which I think was intentional, but it was weird to have to keep reminding myself that this was different from the family show that Stargate was, which I think indicates just how little sci-fi and tv in general I watch today.

I finally grew to like One, and Three is now one of my favorite characters. He's such an ass, but he's a lovable ass like Hudson in Aliens, which I know I've already mentioned, and I found myself not wanting him to be the culprit. Two is also far more interesting than before, when I just found her to be pretty cool but not that compelling.

Let's see, what other random bits can I remember? Oh, seeing Two recover after being "spaced" was just short of terrifying. I'm pretty sure I shrieked. I also couldn't look at the screen when she killed the scientists ready to cut her open, even knowing full well they wouldn't show anything like that.

Poor Android. I loved her part in episode twelve, and I hope she's still a regular next season. We're just starting to see more of her human character development, after all.

So, I don't know how many of you saw the ending coming, but I was definitely shocked. And I kind of love Six for it, whatever his motives may be. Actual badass right there, not to mention the smartest of the bunch along with Five.

Can't wait for the next season!

ETA now that I've read the thread:

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                            I liked that they were dragged in order at the end. One to five then the android.
                            Same. And even seeing the Android, I didn't think of Six.

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                            I will be very angry if there's no season 2. The tension between the characters in the finale was believable and made all the more interesting after seeing them get closer over the course of the season. It was impossible to determine who the saboteur was because almost every character had a legitimate motive to betray them.

I felt very much in the shoes of the crew as they experienced confusion and paranoia over the situation, which is pretty rare in TV - it's often pretty apparent what the dynamic going on is and you can deduce things based on elementary writing logic. The murky backgrounds, motives, and former personalities of the cast paid off well here, and I'm interested in finding out more about each of them.

The bigger question of how they will conform to nature or be shaped by their new experiences remains an interesting one. Getting that taste of the ideal 'family' scenario where they can all work together makes the possibility of some of them being truly 'bad' an intriguing and sort of tragic idea.

This story could do so much in the future. Let it go on!
                            Completely agree with this.

I actually liked the team drama in these last few episodes. It didn't make much sense in the beginning for some of them to hate each other or be jealous, but now that they've found out more about their backgrounds, engaged with people from their past, and gotten involved in more trouble, it makes sense that there's more tension at a time where they still need to stick together.

I finally found One to be believable, and I agree that Six had great character building. I think the actors did really well in keeping their own characters suspicious while seeming to react genuinely to what everyone else was doing. It keeps you guessing, and I'm just glad that it finally feels like the show hit its stride.

At least for me. I see that opinions are mixed, but it would seem there are enough fans now to justify its return, so we'll see what they do with a whole new season to work with.
                            Last edited by Janet Fraiser; 02 September 2015, 06:14 PM.
                            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by SilenceOz View Post

I was wondering the same thing. I think 3 is just an arrogant SOB. Can't stand being wrong.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Also, when 5 was on the bridge with Android recording and ordered her to delete herself. I was thinking, why not ask her to recall who tasered her off line before having her delete herself????

Comment

Working...
                                X