Free Babylon 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caeili View Post
    I have a dumb question...But I have been lurking in this thread and it seems pretty cool so I thought I would ask here...

How do I add a profile picture? I can't figure it out.
    If I recall, you can't add one until you've moved beyond Probie status.
    sigpic

Comment

Yep. It is all based on your status. I added to your Rep so that should help. When your Rep improves you should be able to add an Avatar / Profile pic. You will have to choose an Avatar from the pictures the site makes available. As I understand it, you can't add a personalized Avatar until you've made 1,000 posts. I might be wrong, but I think I read that is the rule.

Comment

2000 posts for a custom avatar that shows next to your posts, and then the exact number varies a bit, depending on the whim of the admins. However, you should be able to put a custom profile picture (the one members see when they click your name on one of your posts) as soon as you get off probie status.

A couple of threads that should help you:
        Probie status for new members
        The X-treme Guide to GateWorld (for newbies)
        sigpic

Comment

2000 ! ! ! ! Seriously?!?!?!?!?! I am at 104. How do I grease the wheels on this thing? . . . .

Comment

Post in the picture thunk threads, you can get quite a lot of posts very quickly without being a spammer.
            sigpic

Comment

2000 posts? wow. Looney has a profile picture with only 105 posts.
              Oh well. This is still a fun site. Doesn't seem to be too many low down dirty...deceivers here.

Comment

I think it's the custom avatars that are 2000 posts* - I'm pretty sure you can upload a profile pic once you get out of probie status, along with a non-custom avatar. I was able to do a custom sig at that point too, and the sig specs are very generous.

*I won mine in the ten-million-posts raffle.
                Last edited by min min light; 19 October 2013, 05:41 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! After my last post in this thread I went to bed. When I was drifting into sleep I remembered reading your posts in the Sleepy Hollow thread, min min light. I felt like an idiot for posting that about 2000 posts when I realized I had just read what you said in the Sleepy Hollow thread about your Avatar not more than ten minutes before I posted in this thread. I just came back to this thread to use you as an example of why 2000 couldn't be the number because you only had 1,543. LOL LOL LOL Thank you for explaining how you got yours.

Comment

Watch Channel in the UK have confirmed they're showing all 5 Seasons beginning on 4th November at 5 pm.Twitter/Watch Channel

Great news for B5 UK fans.Good luck re campaigning in the USA/other countries!
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Congrats UK fans!
                      sigpic

Comment

#FREEBABYLON5 Website is up and running ! ! ! ! !

http://freebabylon5.com/

Comment

It looks really sharp.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                            It looks really sharp.
                            I agree. And just a note, anyone planning on attending Space City Con there will be a #FREEBABYLON5 table.

Comment

WB is actually considering redoing all the FX and remastering B5 to blu-ray! The live shots were shot on film so they're relatively easy to remaster, but the FX were done on video and that means redoing them from the start, but WB is considering it!
                              sigpic

Comment

If you haven't been over to the site yet you need to check it out. The JumpPoint has links to some other B5 Forums and there is other neat stuff too. It is a good start to tying stuff together. They need to get a tab for this site.

Anyway, #FREEBABYLON5 now has an eBay Seller ID. Here is an item that is going quick. I bought all of these at Space City Con for almost triple what this package deal is listed at.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Babylon...item19ea6d5c7e

And still no update on WB consideration yet. Hopefully soon.

Almost forgot. Besides the great #FREEBABYLON5.com website looking great the #FREEBABYLON5 Facebook page is already over 5,000 LIKES.
                                Last edited by Looney; 22 March 2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X