Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! So...a bit of a glitch. No one quite understands how it happened, but Amazon deleted the uploaded file of SG-1: Infiltration! Not only that, but they also deleted/cancelled all the pre-orders (there were nearly 300! *cries*)! The good news is, the book has been re-uploaded and the release will only be delayed by a day (so, July 12, instead of the original date of the 11th)! The bad news: if you pre-ordered the book prior to July 8, you’ll need to re-order it. So sorry about the inconvenience. As for how it happened...well, the story does deal with the Entity in the SGC computers from S4, so you never know....
    sigpic

Comment

All water under the bridge (over the dam?) now! Infiltration is available today!

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
      Hey everyone! So...a bit of a glitch. No one quite understands how it happened, but Amazon deleted the uploaded file of SG-1: Infiltration! Not only that, but they also deleted/cancelled all the pre-orders (there were nearly 300! *cries*)! The good news is, the book has been re-uploaded and the release will only be delayed by a day (so, July 12, instead of the original date of the 11th)! The bad news: if you pre-ordered the book prior to July 8, you’ll need to re-order it. So sorry about the inconvenience. As for how it happened...well, the story does deal with the Entity in the SGC computers from S4, so you never know....
      sigpic

Comment

For those of you who have been waiting, the paperback of SG-1: Infiltration will be available this coming Tuesday, July 30th!
        sigpic

Comment

I have written a Stargate SG-1 book and working on another. How do I contact the people who created Stargate SG-1 for permission to use the characters? If I am not allowed, I will just print it out for my own enjoyment.

Thanks to any that answers back with serious responses!

Comment

Originally posted by naturegurl27 View Post
            I have written a Stargate SG-1 book and working on another. How do I contact the people who created Stargate SG-1 for permission to use the characters? If I am not allowed, I will just print it out for my own enjoyment.

MGM owns the rights to anything related to Stargate, so you would have to get their permission somehow. So far, they've only given permission to "Stargate Novels", who have been producing Stargate novels for many years. You might contact the latter and find out what they did to get permission to publish novels for Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by naturegurl27 View Post

Fandamonium (aka, Stargate Novels) has paid MGM for the rights to publish Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis novels, so they are the only ones who can legally publish, for sale, any novels that use the characters and concepts from those shows. All of the books must be vetted by MGM prior to their release. In the beginning, Fandamonium accepted unsolicited queries/proposals from fan writers, but that hasn’t been how they’ve operated for the past ten years or so. If you’re interested in sharing the Stargate story you’ve written with others, you can always put it on FanFiction.net. ????
              sigpic

Comment

For those of you who have been waiting, the paperback of SG-1: Infiltration will be available this coming Tuesday, July 30th!
                Fantastic! Can't wait to hit order.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Fandamonium (aka, Stargate Novels) has paid MGM for the rights to publish Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis novels, so they are the only ones who can legally publish, for sale, any novels that use the characters and concepts from those shows. All of the books must be vetted by MGM prior to their release. In the beginning, Fandamonium accepted unsolicited queries/proposals from fan writers, but that hasn’t been how they’ve operated for the past ten years or so. If you’re interested in sharing the Stargate story you’ve written with others, you can always put it on FanFiction.net. ????

Thanks for helping me decide. I was trying to think either keep it to myself or publish it. Since it is rated Mature, has over 200 pages, over 120,000 words and 30 Chapters, I will just keep it to myself.

But just wanted to thank y’all for your help! Have a nice day!

Comment

That's great news, thank you. Even though I've already read Infiltration (shortly after midnight on the day it was released!), I love the paperbacks.

Comment

Any idea when this'll be going up?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                        Any idea when this'll be going up?
                        Should be available now from Amazon in both the UK and US!
                        sigpic

Comment

Only available through US but ordered Can't wait.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            Only available through US but ordered Can't wait.
                            Looks like it might be up now!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...&condition=all
                            sigpic

Comment

Paperback version of SG-1 Infiltration is up on Amazon US for order. Mine should arrive Saturday!

Comment

Maybe in the previous 76 pages this was answered, but does Ba'al appear in any of the novels?

Comment

Working...
                                X