No announcement yet.

Resistance (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not necessarily. It can only be screwed up if travel is both ways. If it's one way only then the colony becomes a dumping ground, of a sorts, for refugees from all over the place...which allows them to introduce new characters, etc.

Something that any 'stranded in.....' show needs eventually.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      not necessarily. It can only be screwed up if travel is both ways. If it's one way only then the colony becomes a dumping ground, of a sorts, for refugees from all over the place...which allows them to introduce new characters, etc.

Something that any 'stranded in.....' show needs eventually.
      a nexus of reality?

Comment

my first thought was Bermuda Triangle too (to explain the ship), and of course that TN isn't in the past which I've thought since episode 1.

Comment

Sounds like where that came from. Now what if there some other ship lost that can maybe have stuff on it that can form a link to a other time or back to the old 2149 Timestream

Comment

Now, why the remaining sixers and soldiers went to the badlands? I know they found the ship's front what's-the-name there, but why it was there and not some place alse.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

hmm did it show how the girl got killed ? who come from portabl before the bomb guy come ? it was strange cause the guy was blocking the bomb plast and he survived with no damage what so ever...
              makes me wonder what was the point to set the girl in this series in the first place if she got killed off so easely
              sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                Now, why the remaining sixers and soldiers went to the badlands? I know they found the ship's front what's-the-name there, but why it was there and not some place alse.
                or they think, with the appearance of the ship's prow, that there's another fracture in the badlands and they want control of it, because their goal seems to be to maintain contact with the future.

Of course they may also just want to get away from all the dinosaurs, but I think they know something is out there and they want it.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What happened there?

Comment

The blank post up the thread ? It's happening all over the place,but will hopefully be fixed soon.
                    Link to Ask the Mods
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      The blank post up the thread ? It's happening all over the place,but will hopefully be fixed soon.
                      Link to Ask the Mods
                      No problem here tou, Chrome 16. Since i tried Chrome and found Tor, it has been my browser of choice.
                      sigpic
                      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

whats frighting is that the portrayal of the greedy super rick is quite accurate...with media in there hands they can fool the naive public! just like how they managed to close down the hope project.

the ending did have a lost feel to it and i dont mind that since i was quite fond of lost.

i dont know why the sixers are still with them ?

Comment

I really like this show and I hope it makes it, but I wouldnt be surprised because of the budget
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Really good finale, cant wait for Season 2 now!
                            Really hope this gets renewed!

Comment

Great season finale. Hope it gets renewed.

Can't muster up much sympathy for Mira, but I do feel bad for Taylor. He was willing to forgive his son everything, and then the SOB turns on him. I was expecting it, saying out loud not to trust him, but still.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Mira I kinda feel bad for I mean she was doing for her kid and now she is stuck in the past away from her. Thats gotta hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X