Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest girl in STARGATE UNIVERSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This is the greatest thread since griffball

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Hmm, we should make a poll out of this.
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron
          Thank you for giving me the creeps for the next week
          You do know it's all fake, right? Make-up and special effects and such... I didn't really think it would be any scarier than the posters I saw of similar movie, but I'll go and spoiler it anyway.

ETA/ maybe you could remove that quoted image, too? Or change the img-tags to url-tags? I can't do anything about that.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
            Hmm, we should make a poll out of this.
            I'll never be able to choose, so what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              You do know it's all fake, right? Make-up and special effects and such... I didn't really think it would be any scarier than the posters I saw of similar movie, but I'll go and spoiler it anyway.

ETA/ maybe you could remove that quoted image, too? Or change the img-tags to url-tags? I can't do anything about that.
              Its not the picture, its just finding out that George A. Romero is making another zombie movie
              LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
              Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
              99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
                Its not the picture, its just finding out that George A. Romero is making another zombie movie
                Ow right, well, clearly I misunderstood, I was already wondering about it.

What do you mean "making"? This is a movie that has been out on DVD for a while now.
                See:
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_Dead

I saw the poster in the DVD/video store months ago.

Comment

I'll never be able to choose, so what's the point?
                  Of course you can choose... Sure, it'll be tough as hell, but I'm interested in the opinion of the gateworlders here.

For the mods, I request a poll to be added to this topic:
                  Who's the hottest girl in SGU?
                  - TJ
                  - Chloe
                  - Kiva
                  - James
                  - Wray
                  - Park
                  - Sharon
                  - Emily Young
                  - Scott's ex
                  - Ginn (redhead LA gal who arrives in season 2)
                  Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                  Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                  - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Of course you can choose... Sure, it'll be tough as hell, but I'm interested in the opinion of the gateworlders here.

For the mods, I request a poll to be added to this topic:
                    Who's the hottest girl in SGU?
                    - TJ
                    - Chloe
                    - Kiva
                    - James
                    - Wray
                    - Park
                    - Sharon
                    - Emily Young
                    - Scott's ex
                    - Ginn (redhead LA gal who arrives in season 2)
                    You've got to report the first post of this thread to request a poll.

I, however, won't vote, this is way too difficult to choose. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "Choosing is Loosing."

Comment

I, however, won't vote, this is way too difficult to choose. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "Choosing is Loosing."
                      Pfff, you're just afraid to choose

Is there any way Chloe can wear a more revealing outfit on those pics, by the way?
                      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Pfff, you're just afraid to choose
                        Yes! And with good reason!

Is there any way Chloe can wear a more revealing outfit on those pics, by the way?
                        Uhm, yes! Duh!
                        Besides, the second pic in this thread (in the first post of this thread) is even better than the ones I posted, I didn't want to repost it.

Comment

Besides, the second pic in this thread (in the first post of this thread) is even better than the ones I posted, I didn't want to repost it.
                          Now, if there was only a way we could fit Rhona Mitra or AH into such a microscopic bikini...
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Now, if there was only a way we could fit Rhona Mitra or AH into such a microscopic bikini...
                            You haven't seen the AH pics yet????? Oh you've missed something.

Comment

You haven't seen the AH pics yet????? Oh you've missed something.
                              Well, the thread is still open I'm sure others will appreciate it, too
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Well, the thread is still open I'm sure others will appreciate it, too
                                I'll PM it to you, 'cause I don't want this thread to get pulled again for non-PG content again. Others can ask, too. (Via PM please) I expect some green for this! I can't believe I am the only one who's seen them.
                                Last edited by Jper; 17 August 2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X