This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    no it's just that it's smoke & mirrors basically irrelevant now that the LSOS is in power
    the Gestapo KGB FBI will most likely find nothing (and not because there's nothing)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      Been watching this unfold rather than comment on it at this stage DoJ
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
        no it's just that it's smoke & mirrors basically irrelevant now that the LSOS is in power
        the Gestapo KGB FBI will most likely find nothing (and not because there's nothing)

Even moreso with the revelation that we now have Political Officers to watch over everyone in the Whitehouse.

So welcome to the USSA
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yes, "political officers"................
          Must make sure we have loyal citizens.............
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            it's not the booth in of itself that is the problem.
            OK so what is the problem? That the IRS is finally going around and rounding up illegal aliens for deportation? ACTUALLY enforcing our laws again?

That some how makes them Jackbooted thugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              EPG, you are wasting your words
              (I mean, spam being better than bacon is one thing, but on this issue and this.......... individual, you really are wasting your time)
              This is what you are going up against:

yeah, that is the EXTREMELY light version, I live down here in the southern part of the united states, where abortion providers are murdered in perking lots, clinics are bombed and city, county and state politicians create laws just for the purpose of closing clinics that provide abortions, where churches preach almost nothing but how abortions are of the devil, Ronald Reagan was the second coming of god and if you don't own at least one gun, you are not a true American, and should either be forced to own one, or be shot for not owning one, and the sad truth is about 25% of that is made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Suppose you thought abortion was murder, as I do?
                No, in my viewpoint it's not murder.
                Killing a blob of cells is not the same as killing a human being.

If that's how you feel, I suggest you take a good look at yourself in the mirror cause you are murdering cells every day. Masturbating men kill cells every time they go at it. Periods kill cells every month. Skincells die every day.

And let's not talk about braincells.... figuratively or literally...

Untitled.png
                Could be human but who really knows?
                (excluding those that actually do know which of these will evolve into an actual human baby -- excluding disabilities yet to develop)

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                So a hundred thousand US citizens could be killed overseas, but cause it was never on US soil, we ain't gonna worry bout those terrorists, cause it was NOT ON us soil according to the law.
                I have no idea where you pulled that number from because I can't find that in the statistics I'm looking at.

The total is closer to a 4-digit number than a 7-digit number, between 1995 en 2014 (that is) --> 510 terrorist attacks on US soil, which left 3264 people dead (including the perps). US fatalities on foreign soil (excluding combat fatalities in Afghanistan and Iraq) totals to 3503 people.

Different timeframe gives this result:

According to the Global Terrorism Database"]Global Terrorism Database[/URL], 80 Americans were killed in terrorist attacks from 2004 to 2013, including perpetrators and excluding deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq, the majority of which are combatrelated.

Of those 80 Americans killed, 36 were killed in attacks that occurred in the United States.

More broadly, 3,066 Americans have been killed in terrorist attacks from 9/11/2001 through 12/31/2014, including perpetrators and excluding deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq.
                * 2,961 of these deaths occurred on American soil.
                * 2,902 of these deaths occurred during the attacks on September 11, 2001.

Comparison to Western-Europe (note, website is in English but hosted by Dutch-speakers cause some words appear to be Dutch): People Killed By Terrorism/Year in Western Europe Between 1970 and 2015
                Source data from the Global Terrorism Database

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                And how is the IRS holding a JOB Booth at a fair, being jack booted thugs?
                Wow, wait... I thought IRS was taxes.
                ICE is the one arresting immigrants, are they not?

This alphabet soup is confusing.

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                No, it's juice - flavored juice, actually spelled Kool-Aid. Often comes in a powdered mix, but can be pre-mixed and sold same way Hawaiian Punch is sold in plastic bottles or waterproofed cardboard containers.
                Sounds sticky.

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                I did find some history on Kool-Aid on wikipedia, where the origin of the slang term "drinking the Kool-aid" came from.
                Right --

Saw it turn up in my Facebook page feed.

My first thought: man, pen and paper are going to be making a comeback and books too.

Unfolding --
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  No, in my viewpoint it's not murder.
                  Killing a blob of cells is not the same as killing a human being.

If that's how you feel, I suggest you take a good look at yourself in the mirror cause you are murdering cells every day. Masturbating men kill cells every time they go at it. Periods kill cells every month. Skincells die every day.

And let's not talk about braincells.... figuratively or literally...
                  Ummm... No.
                  skin cells, brain cells, sperm, unfertilized eggs, etc. left to function as they are designed/evolved will never, ever, on their own develop into a human being. That "blob of cells" as you call it will. Big difference there.

Comment

So you must also believe that boiling/frying eggs is animal abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      No more than I believe that eating a ribeye or any other meat product. Cooking food doesn't involve the death of a human, unless you are a cannibal.

Comment

Ummm... No.
                        skin cells, brain cells, sperm, unfertilized eggs, etc. left to function as they are designed/evolved will never, ever, on their own develop into a human being.
                        Hold that thought.... with a little help...

... and tadaaah...

Egg Fertilized Without Sperm

In a bizarre reproductive biology advance, researchers have fertilized mouse eggs with cells from another mouse's body--instead of sperm. The work is the first demonstration that embryos can develop from the combination of an intact egg and a nonreproductive cell. But don't discount the importance of sperm just yet--it's not yet clear whether any of the early-stage embryos could develop further.

That "blob of cells" as you call it will. Big difference there.
                        Ummm no... it could develop into a human.

Also, figured out yet which one of the aliens in the image I posted could have been be a future human being?

There's a chick never seeing the light of day.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No more than I believe that eating a ribeye or any other meat product. Cooking food doesn't involve the death of a human, unless you are a cannibal.
                          So a steak made from an adult cow and an egg that could have developed into a chicken are the same to you?

Even though one was an actual living, breathing animal out in the world, and the other only had the potential to be under ideal circumstances?

Comment

partially depends on religious beliefs (dr. Robert J White was a good example of this)

Comment

So a steak made from an adult cow and an egg that could have developed into a chicken are the same to you?

Even though one was an actual living, breathing animal out in the world, and the other only had the potential to be under ideal circumstances?
                              I'm not a cannibal, so we are not talking about HUMAN lives.

Comment

I'm not a cannibal, so we are not talking about HUMAN lives.
                                I want to talk about steak and eggs now.

Stop avoiding the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X