• Show
Clear All

NCIS New Orleans has a new home in the UK on Fox
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      NCIS New Orleans has a new home in the UK on Fox
      What season are you on?

AND LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        What season are you on?

AND LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
        haha, yeah. Um Fox is starting on season 4. I know channel 5 was showing season 3 but I don't think they showed it all before it disappeared. I'll have to double check that
        sigpic

Comment

I'm watching reruns of this show and they are showing the episode where the team finds out that Brody is not coming back, and Percy gets mad and starts ranting about how much they need her and how wrong she is for abandoning the rest of the team by leaving.

Apparently Percy forgot about this when a year later she up and leaves the team herself, which means she's "abandoning" the team and leaving them high and dry and one person short of a team.

Apparently the writers forgot about this, too.

Comment

Season 5 starts on Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 10/9c.

EW has learned exclusively that Necar Zadegan has been added as a series regular to NCIS: New Orleans. The actress from Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce will play Special Agent Hannah Khoury, who takes a leadership spot on the team after last season’s
            Spoiler:
            assassination attempt on Pride (Scott Bakula).
            Read more here.
            She looks a little bit like Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation) in the picture.

Grimm alum Reggie Lee has booked a major recurring role opposite Scott Bakula on the upcoming fifth season of CBS’ NCIS: New Orleans. Lee will play Assistant Special Agent in Charge Steven Thompson. Thompson will often butt heads with Pride (Bakula) as each have a very different process to approaching and prioritizing their workload.
            From here.

Comment

It's been a bit confusing at times in season 4. Especially the story involving Mayor Hamlton, and something else that kinda confused me was Gregorio. I always thought she was bisexual . Mind you channel 5 never did finish off season 3, they never put the second half of the season on, but it's on 5 US now so i'm able to start catchung up what's been happening
              sigpic

Comment

Gregorio was married at one time (to a man), but since being with NCIS as a member of the team, she's been shown to be only interested in (and kissing) women. Not sure if it has ever been state she was bisexual.
                Last edited by hedwig; 22 October 2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Gregorio was married at one time (to a man, but since being with NCIS as a member of the team, she's been shown to be only interested in (and kissing) women. Not sure if it has ever been state she was bisexual.
                  She's confirmed she's gay when Hamilton was trying to hit on her . When she first appeared it felt like they were playing her as being bisexual. That's what confused me a little. I'm still trying to catch up on the rest of season 3 so I would imagine most things will make more sense once I see the rest of that season
                  sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else who watched the 100th episode of the show on CBS have audio issues with the it?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Well...the new season is upon us. I'm not sure I'm liking the changes to the show this year. I guess I need to let them settle in a bit more.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Well...the new season is upon us. I'm not sure I'm liking the changes to the show this year. I guess I need to let them settle in a bit more.
                        I'm feeling the same way. If it keeps going along the same way I'm not sure will continue to watch it.

Comment

The 100th episode was In the Blood. Scott Bakula talked a little about it on CBS This Morning. And TV Insider did a story in it.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            I'm feeling the same way. If it keeps going along the same way I'm not sure will continue to watch it.
                            Things will probably change soon during ratings sweeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                              Here's hoping. It doesn't feel right as is
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                                Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Here's hoping. It doesn't feel right as is
                                I sure hope so...things feel off right now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X