This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I have never been to Arizona but would love to check it out....I hear it's pretty freakin' hot!! I stunt doubled Ray Park once in Ecks vs. Sever(spelling)in a driving sequence....I believe he was the passenger....I met him briefly, but I did not work with him directly....he is more of an actor these days I think.
    Whoa, you stunt doubled for Darth Maul? Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      Bam Bam, do you have a surefire remedy for a bad cold with a dry cough? I have got the worst cold I have had in years! Please don't tell me you don't get colds.
      Lol!!! Well.......if I get enough sleep....generally, I don't get sick....but in this business....sleep is sometimes a not available so....I just attempt to keep a ton of Vitamin "C" in my system, along with all the others, including trace minerals......they keep me pretty healthy. Now.....cold FX seems to work for alot of people once they are already sick.....give that a shot. You can buy it anywhere these days. Feel better!!

Comment

That's a hard one......"300" was pretty cool.......There have been a few, and I just got back from training, and I'm not able to think completely straight......Hmmmmmm........
        hahahahaha thats me...all the time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
          @ artic goddess hugs for your cold...keep yourself hydrated...vitamin c and possbly an anti biotic from the doctor i also found rubbing vicks vaporub helps too, not to unblock but it really did soothe...
          Avoid anti biotics at all costs if you can help it!! They just stop working on you after a certain amount of exposure......if it hangs around for a long time, see a naturopath and get some Vitamin drip injections.......

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
            We know you were fight coonator (I'm a terrible speller) but did you have a small part (even as an extra) in The Ark of Truth?
            Nope......I don't do extra work on the show.....I didn't have any time to spend other than the days it took to shoot the fight. I was very busy on Atlantis at the time as well......

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
              @ artic goddess hugs for your cold...keep yourself hydrated...vitamin c and possbly an anti biotic from the doctor i also found rubbing vicks vaporub helps too, not to unblock but it really did soothe...
              Lol!!! Well.......if I get enough sleep....generally, I don't get sick....but in this business....sleep is sometimes a not available so....I just attempt to keep a ton of Vitamin "C" in my system, along with all the others, including trace minerals......they keep me pretty healthy. Now.....cold FX seems to work for alot of people once they are already sick.....give that a shot. You can buy it anywhere these days. Feel better!!
              Avoid anti biotics at all costs if you can help it!! They just stop working on you after a certain amount of exposure......if it hangs around for a long time, see a naturopath and get some Vitamin drip injections.......
              Thanks so much for your kind wishes and great advice. I'm with Bam Bam. I stay away from Antibiotics unless I absolutely have to use them. I don't know why it took me so long to think of it, but a hot water bottle against your chest works quite well. At least it did for me. I've used one for the past two nights and am feeling much better.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Sala is out there just like the rest of the guys in L.A.......walking the pavement, looking for work, so.....he probably dosn't have alot of notice before he works anyway to have it posted anywhere.
                I was just thinking...maybe...you may be able to coerce him into starting a blog you know...next time/if your paths cross *knows it's a long shot* I'll buy him cookies
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey Bam Bam

you should really come to Arizona it is really nice and yes it is nothing but sunshine all day ( it kind of drives you crazy) there is no snow except up in certain parts like flagstaff , but that is way up there in Arizona, so i haven't seen snow for 15 years except on tv, i used to live in new york it nice to see seasons change, but there are no seasons here it is hot 24-7 and a dry heat too!

the grand canyon nice, and they don't really sell snow clothes

i have always wanted to visit Canada , what is the weather like over there generally?
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I did not know that either.....but, how would I? We have not spent any time speaking in person.
                    Most people don't even know that i deaf when they speak to me because i have no speech impediment and most people think that my cochlear implant (aka bionic ear) is a bluetooth, which i find hilarious when i have to explain. In fact, i find my whole deafness hilariously funny! Is that weird?...Hmm, probably is for me! *snort*
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for your kind wishes and great advice. I'm with Bam Bam. I stay away from Antibiotics unless I absolutely have to use them. I don't know why it took me so long to think of it, but a hot water bottle against your chest works quite well. At least it did for me. I've used one for the past two nights and am feeling much better.

i do agree with bambam as well...ive only been on antibiotics twice in my life(ive been to the dotors twice in my life- i saw the paper he used for my notes like 12 years ago..its beginning to brown )... but i wanted to cover all options!!!!!!
                      woohoo for feeling better!!!! all the coughing must have made the muscles around your ribs very tender...

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        Hey Bam Bam

you should really come to Arizona it is really nice and yes it is nothing but sunshine all day ( it kind of drives you crazy) there is no snow except up in certain parts like flagstaff , but that is way up there in Arizona, so i haven't seen snow for 15 years except on tv, i used to live in new york it nice to see seasons change, but there are no seasons here it is hot 24-7 and a dry heat too!

the grand canyon nice, and they don't really sell snow clothes

i have always wanted to visit Canada , what is the weather like over there generally?
                        The weather here on the West coast is cold/mild/wet.....it gets nice here in the summer, but.......in the winter, you don't want to have arthritis. That's all I can say!!

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

What have the support people for SG-1 been doing now that they don't work on that series anymore. Did everyone end up working for Atlantis or did they find new jobs in the industry?
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

What have the support people for SG-1 been doing now that they don't work on that series anymore. Did everyone end up working for Atlantis or did they find new jobs in the industry?
                            They are spread out....some are on Atlantis....some are headed to work on Sanctuary, I think.....and some.....are working on one of the many projects around Vancouver.

Comment

Hello Bam Bam!!!

Hope you are well! We are having a freezing Easter over here in the UK! Wish we could get some nice spring sun!

I know it is early days but I just wondered as a Shep fan (& whumper ) do you think that there are any eps in s5 that we should look forward to in particular?

Also any news about possible trips to cons in the UK?

Comment

Hey BamBam,

so is Canada a greatest place to live, besides that it is the site of the greatest show ever (Stargate Atlantis)?
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X