• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* Lots of love this last week!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeees!!! Thank you Gateworld! Almost every OUAT "fangroup" I tried on Facebook was always negative about the characters to the point of going ridiculously overboard.

Finally! A Regina/Robin Hood group! And imo, this couple is the most realistic one in the whole show. Regina and Robin are two of my favourite characters.
      Last edited by starshineRoxie; 15 October 2015, 09:15 PM.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

And here is someone I have not seen in a very long time....

All the outlaw Queen moments in the last two episodes

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It has been wonderful these last couple of episodes, hasn't it?

Welcome to our little thread, Starshine!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

I agree. The Regina Robin moments have been long overdue. I can't wait to see how they deal with the newest problem in town.
            StarshineRoxie
            A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
            sigpic

Comment

I think their story is good and has a lot of interesting twists and turns ahead can't wait
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I don't know if I've just missed it or what, but have TPTB named Baby Loksley?
                  sigpic

Comment

So, no name for Baby Lockskey.

Anyone still around? I have no current access to S3 in any way shape or form. The missing page that has Robin and Regina kissing when she saw him in the tavern was "page 23", right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Robin wants to 'get to know' baby Locksley first. Not sure if Roland met his sister yet.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

What is this show freaking trying to do to me?
                        sigpic

Comment

Why why why doesn't Regina get her happy ending?
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe she just needs to say "I'm sorry"?
                            I feel really bad for Sean Maguire though. He deserved way more than what he got.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I read some bolony about Robin not having a strong storyline. Ok. Fine. But... wouldn't it be interesting if
                              Spoiler:
                              we saw how Robin dealt with Regina and The Evil Queen ?

Even if it's just as the romantic interest, and not his story it'd still be interesting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I read some bolony about Robin not having a strong storyline. Ok. Fine. But... wouldn't it be interesting if
                                Spoiler:
                                we saw how Robin dealt with Regina and The Evil Queen ?

Even if it's just as the romantic interest, and not his story it'd still be interesting.
                                Simple. His reaction would be: "*gasp* Regina?!"
                                Then afterwards, Regina takes him aside, gives him the exposition and it's never mentioned again.
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X