Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villains promo.

Comment

I'd like to mention that as a Playstation+ subscriber, I was able to watch the premier episode of season 2 a bit early.

Not bad. A bit of a setup, but not bad.
      sigpic

Comment

I heard some coworkers mentioning how good this show was so I gave it a go. So glad I did, just love it! Watched season 1 on Netflix and had to watch the first 4 ep of season 2 on amazon, the next 7 are on demand, yay! When do new episodes came back??

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          I heard some coworkers mentioning how good this show was so I gave it a go. So glad I did, just love it! Watched season 1 on Netflix and had to watch the first 4 ep of season 2 on amazon, the next 7 are on demand, yay! When do new episodes came back??
          It comes back Monday Feb 29th (I just saw a commercial for it).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            It comes back Monday Feb 29th (I just saw a commercial for it).
            Yay!

Comment

http://deadline.com/2016/03/gotham-r...ox-1201721827/

Renewed
              sigpic

Comment

That was surprising says no one
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey this time last year people were still saying this would probably get cancelled yet here it is.
                  Last edited by Gen. Chris; 17 March 2016, 04:05 PM. Reason: Whoops
                  sigpic

Comment

Not cancelled?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Trailer for the last few episodes of season 2.

Comment

This show is so much on a different level than other DC/Marvel TV shows. I like that it is dark and violent and we are seeing the development of all the villains. I didn't have high expectations of the show when I first heard about it but I'm glad I decided to give it a looksie. Right now I have it as my top comics TV show...that is until The Punisher debuts.
                          sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
                          ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

Poison Ivy Being Recast For Gotham Season 3, Vicki Vale and The Mad Hatter

The Ivy Pepper that you've now seen for two seasons will be no more. Clare Foley, the young actress that currently plays plant interested Ivy Pepper will not return for the third season due to Gotham's producers recasting.

According to an exclusive in TVLine will be looking for an older actress to play Ivy Pepper aka Poison Ivy. "Casting is underway for an actress in her late teens to assume the now-series regular role of the would-be eco-terrorist." Ivy will also be having a larger role in the series which is also casting several more actors for it's upcoming third season.

Clare Foley has also starred in Netflix's Orange is the New Black as a younger Piper, but outside of Gotham she's likely most known for her roles as Ashley in the 2012 horror film Sinister and as Alice in Jake Gyllenhaal's Southpaw.

In other casting news for Fox's Gotham they are reportedly looking for a Vicki Vale, who was originally portrayed on screen by Kim Basinger in Tim Burton's 1989 Batman. The character is described as “an ambitious young journalist” and in her late twenties. Finally it looks like Dr. Jervis Tetch aka Mad Hatter will be committing haberdashery in the third season.

Ed Brubaker once said of the Mad Hatter "Jervis is obsessive-compulsive, and highly delusional. He's got an immature self-image, so he identifies more with children than adults. Oh and he's a genius, too." If they continue down that line - it looks like the young Bruce Wayne might have a new "friend."
                            Source: Comicbook.com
                            sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
                            ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

SDCC season 3 tease.

Comment

Man, the Professor Pyg arc is going well...

Comment

Working...
                                X