Agreed, sounds promising.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I will be giving this show a shot.
      as will I.
      sigpic

Comment

I just fear for it, seeing that it is on a major network like FOX. The expectations may be far too high.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope this show isn't as terrible as falling skies.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
            I have actually enjoyed Falling Skies overall. To each their own.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was at Fan expo (convention in Toronto) at the end of August and they showed the first hour of Terra Nova It was a good show interesting idea just not sure if it will work on Fox i have seen so many sci fi shows fail on major networks and i don't know if this one will be able to make it
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know why they even try on these major networks. IMO, the failure rate is just too high.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
                  Fallen skies was a pretty descent shows, and certainly better than other shows I have watch this summer, that including Torchwood.

Comment

This show doesn't look good. Survival sci-fi series but with dinosaur this time, really? Zombies was already much for me (because they are unresponsive and boring). But maybe there's more to it and it will be great.

I mean, if they were on another planet than earth maybe there would be some chance of generating mystery and adventures. But since it's from the earth past, I wonder what else can happens beside survival and fighting dinosaurs. Lost kept my attention because of the mysteries and the many twists and turns in the plots. Obviously it may turns out to be great but the premise seems pretty limited.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

There is a mystery, an a cover up from the outset. There is an other colony out there made up of a rogue group. There is also strange markings and mathematical equations being found written on the rocks.

Also there political pressures as future Earth keeps on sending more and more people through and they simply do not have the infrastructure or the supplies to support them.

All this combine in a setting of Dinosaurs. I am giving this a fair chance to succeed, it only 13 episodes anyway. I just do not know whether they will deal with the above issues in any great detail or produce the drama they should produce if well written and acted.
                      Last edited by knowles2; 08 September 2011, 04:02 AM.

Comment

If this turns out to be a good show, I will back it as long as FOX allows it to remain on the air.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          If this turns out to be a good show, I will back it as long as FOX allows it to remain on the air.
                          Me too! I hope it does turn out good and Fox allows it to remain on the air.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Me too! I hope it does turn out good and Fox allows it to remain on the air.
                            All we can really do is hope.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm looking forward to this show.
                              My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

It is an interesting concept.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X