• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody Has Their Reasons (507)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    EVERYBODY HAS THEIR REASONS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507
    After the 2nd Mass finds a safe haven with the 14th Virginia in Norfolk, Tom and the others soon begin to suspect that their leader -- an old flame of Dan Weaver's -- has an agenda other than defeating the Espheni.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 September 2015, 09:58 PM.

Well this is getting a bit silly now...

Three episodes left and we are getting the same old stuff...

Comment

I really liked this episode but I agree-don't see how things will be wrapped up in 3 more episodes, but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
        I really liked this episode but I agree-don't see how things will be wrapped up in 3 more episodes, but we will see.
        Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the episode and am intruiged to see how it all pans out, but we only have roughly 2 hrs 15 mins, unless the last episodes are extended...

Comment

The only part of this ep i liked was the 'back and the distillery' angle with those 3 trying to get that device out of its hole..

How it ended really makes me think SHE is being controlled some how by that overlord.

Comment

This might be one of the worst final seasons ever. Taking up the final seasons with these types of plots ? Under The Dome is better than this show at this point

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

How it ended really makes me think SHE is being controlled some how by that overlord.
              I thought the same thing.
              it seems the 14th Virginia spends more of there time, it was said, being suspicious and fighting other humans then fighting the enemy. When I saw that overlord at the end I immediately thought she was under his control.
              Last edited by Perelandra; 10 August 2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah, considering at the same time her cut seemed to open up again...

The aliens are probably using the 14th Virginia to get rid of human resistance...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  The aliens are probably using the 14th Virginia to get rid of human resistance...
                  Interesting thought. I like that idea and it would certainly seem to fit with the episode.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Well, the last 3 episode descriptions make things sound interesting...

Spoiler:
                    Looks like they will resolve the Pope storyline by episode 9...

Comment

Hmm... Sounds interesting.

Comment

I'm not following this "live" as it airs, so I'm not current, I'll watch it in a marathon off the DVR.
                        One common complaint people seem to have is that they are wasting valuable last season time on nonsense.

If you recall, Battlestar Galactica did the same kind of thing with that stupid "mutiny" story arc in its final season.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

Exactly what I thought. If for some reason that is not the case, then this is an episode that would have been better served being in one of the earlier seasons.

Comment

Continuum should have gotten 10 or 13 episodes & this show 6 for its final season

Comment

1. Well at least we're leaving Pope alone.

2. I like the idea of the 14th Virginia...but its people are idiots.

3. Assuming it's commander isn't under Espheni control.

Bit of a detour...but at least an original one.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X