Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Karin! Great to have you on board for the Rewatch.

We'll bring up the existing discussion threads that GateWorld has for every episode. I think that, since people will be watching at various paces throughout the month, we'll also have a monthly Rewatch thread for that season -- to talk about the season overall, but also the Rewatch program and its features, to showcase blog posts and other rewatcher contributions, etc.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Professor_S View Post
      Hi chaddergate

*shakes hand* Good to meet you! It's true, eh - this'll have me around a lot more too! Should be fantastic.

Prof_S
      Thanks Prof_S, good to meet you too! This was a great idea!
      sigpic
      Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!
      Is all this necessary??!?

Comment

This is so awesome!! I've been a guest on gateworld for a while now but I had to join just for this. I'm super excited!!

Comment

Hi, MNgatefan. I've got friends in MN who are Stargate fans, too.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
          sigpic
          now also appearing on DeviantArt
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Darren, would it be possible to put a rewatch countdown clock in a prominent place on the GateWorld homepage? I think that would be a nice reminder to have around.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              guess i need to quit my job and dedicate my life to this

count me in
              Green with this!
              sigpic

Comment

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME! I've got a bunch of friends and we're so planning to do this! Can't wait.
                Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

I'm definitly going to try and take part in this rewatch. I've been meaning to rewatch Stargate for a while now. And this means I have about ten months to get the Atlantis DVDs. Hehe!

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                  For those talented graphic designers among us, we'd like to kick off the Stargate Rewatch preparations with a design contest!

Create your best banners, buttons, avatars, and other graphics that participants can use to promote the Rewatch around the Web, and post them here. Of course they are all up for grabs, but if we can get a bunch of them submitted we'll pick some of our favorites to feature on the main site.

So fire up Photoshop and get designing!
                  Any text in particular you want to see on the graphics? I'd like to try and make a few.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    Darren, would it be possible to put a rewatch countdown clock in a prominent place on the GateWorld homepage? I think that would be a nice reminder to have around.
                    Good idea -- I'll see what I can do. (The home page always feels cluttered to me as it is.)

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Any text in particular you want to see on the graphics? I'd like to try and make a few.
                    I'd suggest keeping it simple: "Stargate Rewatch" and "Starts August 1!"

Then folks can link the buttons and banners to gateworld.net/rewatch .
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Looking forward to getting together around the GW 'TV' with all of you!

It's great to see so many new people joining in. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Comment

Count me in!
                        That sounds like something I've been waiting for since joining GW forum
                        sigpic

Comment

:: rubs her hands together and grins ::

I can't wait for this. I'd do it now but I think it would be awesome to re watch it with a lot of people from here
                          This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Sounds like a lovely idea! I just hope I can fit it in--was already having trouble fitting in the possibility of going back to college part time with the rest of the schedule this fall. Something's gonna have to give. You know, I don't really like my job all that much anymore anyway...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Are we starting the rewatch with SG-1 first season? I need to look around the site for details...
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                                Are we starting the rewatch with SG-1 first season? I need to look around the site for details...
                                Yes the rewatch is going to start with the first season of SG-1.
                                Although you could start with the '94 movie first if you wish.
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X