• Show
Clear All

I think this is a pretty good show.

"Do i need something like silver bullets?"
    "What are you, an idiot"
    sigpic

Comment

^That part was funny.
      I thought the first ep started off a little bit blah, but got better towards the middle; I really liked it by the end though, and I'm looking forward to the next episode.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought it didn't start until tonight. I live in Portland so I thought I'd give it a shot, but did I already miss one?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
          I thought it didn't start until tonight. I live in Portland so I thought I'd give it a shot, but did I already miss one?
          They did what Once Upon a Time did with their pilot and released it early.

The pilot is still on tonight though.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I liked it. Especially for a pilot. Possible sidekick medium-sized, not-so-bad wolf is pretty funny.

I also liked it when his aunt asked him if he was seeing weird, unexplainable things. I wanted to say "It's Portland! We all see weird, unexplainable things every day!!"

Comment

Well, I liked it. Especially for a pilot. Possible sidekick medium-sized, not-so-bad wolf is pretty funny.

I also liked it when his aunt asked him if he was seeing weird, unexplainable things. I wanted to say "It's Portland! We all see weird, unexplainable things every day!!"
              LOL! At least this show is being filmed somewhere other than Vancouver. It's your turn to see familiar places and landmarks on screen, makes a welcome change that I won't have to with this show!

I really enjoyed the pilot. I like the whole feel of it. Already like the main character and the wolf side kick! Also glad that his cop partner wasn't killed off in the first episode! I like how they got the feel of the fairy tale style of the cottage way into the deep dark woods, looking both inviting and sinister at the same time. Reminded me of the illustration of the wicked witch's cottage in Hansel & Gretel in a story book I had as a child!

I enjoyed it more than the pilot of Once Upon a Time.

Comment

Is there really a forest like that in Portland? Or was it enhanced with CG or completely CG?

I hope not so bad wolf becomes a regular. I loved the part where he was hanging out the car window.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  I think both 'Grimm' and 'Once Upon a Time' look interesting, and i'm planning on checking both out.
                  OUT was much much better than Grimm.. was grimm..
                  My Story:
                  http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    Is there really a forest like that in Portland? Or was it enhanced with CG or completely CG?

I hope not so bad wolf becomes a regular. I loved the part where he was hanging out the car window.
                    That is a real Pacific NW forest! The moss hanging off the trees is real, I didn't believe that they were when I first saw that moss on the trees in the Vancouver forests on Stargate back when I watched it in the UK. Seeing the trees looking like that for real after I'd moved to Vancouver was amazing as I really believed that it was special effects to make the forests look more alien!

That was a funny moment, I really like the wolf too!

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
                      OUT was much much better than Grimm.. was grimm..

I liked OUAT better than Grimm, but I liked Grimm too; particularly the second half of the episode, I thought it dragged a bit at the beginning, but got better as the episode went on. I liked the bad wolf character, I found him amusing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ratings for Grimm if anyone is interested.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...prises/108860/
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                          That is a real Pacific NW forest! The moss hanging off the trees is real, I didn't believe that they were when I first saw that moss on the trees in the Vancouver forests on Stargate back when I watched it in the UK. Seeing the trees looking like that for real after I'd moved to Vancouver was amazing as I really believed that it was special effects to make the forests look more alien!
                          Yep, that looked just like all the forests around here with all the ferns and moss and lichens all over the trees. There are plenty of little creepy cabins and craftsman-style bungalows (like the house he lives in) around here, too.

Comment

I liked the first episode. It's not great, but it definitely got me interested.

I hope the next one will be better.
                            sigpic

Comment

This could even be better than Once upon a Time. OUAT got me confused as to what the Woman is supposed to do about the curse on Storybrooke, so as a Pilot it failed me.

Blutbad was a nice change to the regular Werewolf. I just hope they wont use the German Names all the time, eventough they pronounce it right, it still goes on my nerve using a German term in the middle of a English conversation. As if it would have been that much of a difference if they translated it to Bloodbath.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Do you think i was pissing on my fence for kicks?
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X