Going out at its best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going out at its best

well at least the show is going out at its best.

I kinda feel the quality of bsg went away after season 2. I liked how the show ended but sometimes i wonder if it would have been better if it ended after season 2. as much as i want sgu to go on...I am glad its' going out with quality at its best. I feel the last half season is the best SG has offered.

Originally posted by jdog View Post
    well at least the show is going out at its best.

I kinda feel the quality of bsg went away after season 2. I liked how the show ended but sometimes i wonder if it would have been better if it ended after season 2. as much as i want sgu to go on...I am glad its' going out with quality at its best. I feel the last half season is the best SG has offered.
    I agree, SGU is ending in a blaze of glory. Nevertheless, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It shows us what season 3 could have been like, and now we're never going to see it. Seems like such a waste...
    But anyway, the recent episodes have been great and I'm glad the last of SGU is so enjoyable
    sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

I agree, these are some of the best episodes of Stargate in my opinion. Hopefully it will be picked up in a few years' time.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with everyone else...I think SGU is going out with a blaze of glory. I wish the viewership of the show would've gone up this year.
        sigpic

Comment

Dont worry guys....in about 10 years from now someone will renew the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
            Dont worry guys....in about 10 years from now someone will renew the franchise.
            As long as its not a reboot.

Comment

If it takes 10 years it probably will be. We might get a Dr Who style soft-reboot which wouldn't be too bad though I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                If it takes 10 years it probably will be. We might get a Dr Who style soft-reboot which wouldn't be too bad though I suppose...
                I'm not too familiar with Doctor Who.

New shows acknowledge the old canon and characters?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                  I'm not too familiar with Doctor Who.

New shows acknowledge the old canon and characters?
                  They're set in the same continuity yes.

Comment

yeah i'll be almost 40 in ten years and that fact bothers me lol. anyways, the show is most definitely going out with one hell of a bang thats for sure!

Comment

i agree the last 3 episodes have been the best so far

Comment

The show/franchise is going out at its very best

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                          The show/franchise is going out at its very best
                          So long as the finale is not a dud I would agree.

Comment

THe finale will be a cliff hanger that will make you super pissed.
                            I WANT to watch but I know I will be really upset at the end...

Comment

It does keep getting better and better. BUT that to me, makes the fact it will all be over next week even more sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X