Revolution (NBC) : News/Speculation/General Discussion SPOILERS S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    You're welcome yep you type that in, and when you hit reply the spoilers will be covered. So it's, [spoiler] spoilery stuff goes here [ /spoiler] (without the space).

I think it's supposed to come back on March 25, 2013. It's a long break.
    not that long of a break that's 3 months. i'm used to 3 month hiatus.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      not that long of a break that's 3 months. i'm used to 3 month hiatus.
      It's 4 months, I think. I guess it just seems long since it's a fall network show, and there is nothing else that I like to watch on Monday nights. I watch other shows (like GoT) that have about 9 months between seasons, that's a really long time lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        It's 4 months, I think. I guess it just seems long since it's a fall network show, and there is nothing else that I like to watch on Monday nights. I watch other shows (like GoT) that have about 9 months between seasons, that's a really long time lol.
        Its not between seasons. The episodes in March are still S1
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

My comments..

Spoiler:
          What got me is between when she (mom) stabbed the butthead and when Miles shows up to get her out, she had several seconds to get the device (amulet) out of the amplifier. And even after miles showed up, it would have taken her all of 10 seconds to run over there, pull it out and get out with miles.. So why would she have left it??

Also, i have always been told that Oil, lubircation grease, gasoline etc breaks down over time. So while the helo's might have power, how the heck do they have USABLE fluids?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Its not between seasons. The episodes in March are still S1
            I know, I was talking about how other shows I watch have 9 months between seasons.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              My comments..

Spoiler:
              What got me is between when she (mom) stabbed the butthead and when Miles shows up to get her out, she had several seconds to get the device (amulet) out of the amplifier. And even after miles showed up, it would have taken her all of 10 seconds to run over there, pull it out and get out with miles.. So why would she have left it??

Also, i have always been told that Oil, lubircation grease, gasoline etc breaks down over time. So while the helo's might have power, how the heck do they have USABLE fluids?
              Spoiler:
              Rachel went over to Miles and smacked him, right after that, the militia guys came in. There was no time to grab the pendant thing. If she hadn't gone over to Miles first, there would have been time though.
              sigpic

Comment

man what a finale. i betcha dollars to donuts that
                Spoiler:
                its neville in that helicopter.
                Spoiler:
                I doubt it, he was an insurance adjuster before the blackout so there is only a slim chance that he knew how to fly one. Plus I doubt he could have learned how to fly one by using a stick and running around.

Comment

And Revolution went up 1.7 million this week. Thats good news for a possible season 2 (or at the very least, stop NBC from pulling the plug on the rest of the season i.e. episode 13 onwards)

Comment

Unless the return completely bombs its unlikely the show will be cancelled
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Neville Dad or Neville Son? I'm thinking it's the son
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Neville Dad or Neville Son? I'm thinking it's the son
                        Spoiler:
                        he's son was like 6 y.o. before the power went down how can he know how to fly ???

i think more that it's the black women who worked with Rachel before the power went down cause few episodes back there was talk about that when she was captured with some creepy guy who had working factory or electricity station

and btw it's a strange mid season if the show first season has 22 episodes and have aired only 10 episodes so next year we have 12 episodes
                        sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          he's son was like 6 y.o. before the power went down how can he know how to fly ???

i think more that it's the black women who worked with Rachel before the power went down cause few episodes back there was talk about that when she was captured with some creepy guy who had working factory or electricity station

and btw it's a strange mid season if the show first season has 22 episodes and have aired only 10 episodes so next year we have 12 episodes
                          Spoiler:
                          Grace is not being held by Monroe so for her to pilot the helicopter, it'd be quite a stretch.

Maybe the final episode is a two or three parter shown on the same night.
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 November 2012, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            He was a claims adjuster prior to the blackout. To fly a chopper you'd have to have someone that knew how to fly one prior to the blackout.
                            sigpic

Comment

One could make the arguement that maybe he did. Just because that was what Neville did at the blackout doesn't mean he didn't have the experence. That said it could be anyone. My bet is someone from Randall's group. But their is no way to know.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Grace is not being held by Monroe so for her to pilot the helicopter, it'd be quite a stretch.

Maybe the final episode is a two or three parter shown on the same night.

Spoiler:
                                i didnt say she was captured by the monroe i sed she was captured by a creepy guy who was in a few episodes in like 8'th or 9'th episode and showed screens for the lady and now she must do something about it so to look a gliffhanger then she is only one person who could be cause the chopper will not attack Miles and the family who just escaped or will and then power will go out by the action of Grace
                                sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Working...
                                X