No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm it would be nice.... druitt is her past... Tesla is her present and future.... *giggles*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      mmm it would be nice.... druitt is her past... Tesla is her present and future.... *giggles*
      Aww. Now that just sounds romantic.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        You know... I was thinking the same.
        It looks as if there might just be room for i now...
        it looks awfully like they're testing the fandom waters. there is no doubt that Tesla is a fandom drawcard in a big way - it is entirely possible they're courting him for more episodes next season. After all, if they were done with Nikola, they would not have included that last little 'omg power' at the end. (touch wood) or played up the UST between him and Magnus.

With druitt gone (probably) and Will likely to hook up with Kate, then really the only believable love interest is Nikola. The comic relief is also very welcome in the dark world of Sanctuary. Peter D directing is so refreshing as well - I do hope he does more next season.

Also - original score - I HEART YOU

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Aww. Now that just sounds romantic.
          damn right...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
            it looks awfully like they're testing the fandom waters. there is no doubt that Tesla is a fandom drawcard in a big way - it is entirely possible they're courting him for more episodes next season. After all, if they were done with Nikola, they would not have included that last little 'omg power' at the end. (touch wood) or played up the UST between him and Magnus.

With druitt gone (probably) and Will likely to hook up with Kate, then really the only believable love interest is Nikola. The comic relief is also very welcome in the dark world of Sanctuary. Peter D directing is so refreshing as well - I do hope he does more next season.

Also - original score - I HEART YOU
            Yeah, Niko is a fan favorite for sure.
            I even see more and more people warming up to a possible ship. Even people who couldn't see it after earlier eps... I saw flirtation. *nods*

I need to make artwork now.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that Helen's attitude towards Niko at the end
              Spoiler:
              doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that he's not a vampire (at least not outwardly--genetically he still has the latent traits )? B/c honestly I saw that whole last scene as her trying to make him realize (and forgive me for being terribly cliche' here) that it doesn't matter WHAT he is; what really matters is WHO he is. IMO I don't think she cares whether he's normal, vampire, magnetic--whatever--as long as he's Nikola, that's enough

Plus, I have this REALLY strong feeling that they're going to have to re-vamp him to save his life in a future episode...I dunno why, but you know how I am with predicting things that happen on TV shows...it's starting to occur more often now But honestly, if he was going to die, given how much Helen cared for him at the end of the ep, there is NO WAY she would give up on anything that could save him. Even if it did mean re-activating his vamp genes.
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*runs in squeeing and hugs people* happy rufflemas shippers!

*sees all the artwork and reads a few fanfics and dies of squee alittle* ahhh i love this thread, so happy i mad it haha.

here's my rufflemas gift: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5594710/...vorite_Holiday
                enjoy it

Just in general i kind of agree with everything thats being said about Nikola, and Helen, and their future together!
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

*sees all the artwork and reads a few fanfics and dies of squee alittle* ahhh i love this thread, so happy i mad it haha.

enjoy it

Just in general i kind of agree with everything thats being said about Nikola, and Helen, and their future together!
                  HAPPY RUFFLEMAS EVERYONE

Keaira: I loved your fic' t'was awesome!!!

Spoiler:
                  Loved when Helen ruffled his hair!!! yeaaaah!! It was so cuuuuuuuuuute!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

enjoy it

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! *FLAILSQUEEFIT* I LOVED IT!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

I still have to, uh, write mine There's been so much going on I haven't had time!! But don't worry, I shall not fail you

btw
                    Spoiler:
                    if Niko did eventually get his vamp powers back, would he still be magnetic? B/c if he was, then he'd be like, the world's first and only MAGNETO VAMPIRE lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

TO EVERYBODY i forgot to mention it but with my story if you want to see the actual gift i do have a link, just let me know

Tesla_Twin and Mimzy haha glad you liked it

and,
                      Spoiler:
                      *LE GASP!* holy crap, if he was Magneto-Vampire he'd be the most powerful abnormal ever!!! That would be insane. Plus, we havent even considered whether or not he'd have his electrical abilities if he got re-vamped...
                      sigpic

Comment

TO EVERYBODY i forgot to mention it but with my story if you want to see the actual gift i do have a link, just let me know

Tesla_Twin and Mimzy haha glad you liked it

and,
                        Spoiler:
                        *LE GASP!* holy crap, if he was Magneto-Vampire he'd be the most powerful abnormal ever!!! That would be insane. Plus, we havent even considered whether or not he'd have his electrical abilities if he got re-vamped...
                        I WANNA SEE PWETTY PWEAAAAAAAAASSSSEEE
                        I sound like the little girl in my spinoff LOL Can you imagine Niko having to put up with a kid doing that to him all day? "Do the magnet thing AGAIN!" for the 50 billionth time ROFL

annnnddd
                        Spoiler:
                        I think he would have his electrical abilities again b/c all that takes to "re-vamp" him anyway is a re-activation of his latent genes. With the other four, their DNA was actually changed; with him, his suppressed genetic traits just got...released or whatever. So for all intensive purposes he IS still a vampire (sort of) , just not all of his genes are fully expressed. I think the magnetic thing is just a diminished and/or altered version of his electrical powers, since electricity has to do with magnetic fields anyway So if all his vampire genes got "re-activated" somehow, he'd probably have his full electrical abilities back. But there's no telling that he wouldn't be magnetic too I actually think he'll still be able to manipulate electricity with his magnetism now though, b/c, again, electricity is created by magnetic fields.

But I still miss him as a full/half/whatever vamp...I'd LOVE to see him be a magneto-vampire that would be totally awesome Helen would have a field day trying to put up with that ROFL

But just think...any kind of romantic encounter with him would then be 3x as *interesting* (or annoying ) b/c not only would the electricity start going crazy, but every small metal object in a near vicinity would probably fly over and stick to him LOLLL
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha ok here's the link spoilered cuz in case

annd your little spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          Very good point about the electricity, magnetism and whatnot. i do have to say i kinda miss his vampire-ness but Helen is seemingly more ready to be flirtasious with him now that he's not...i mean hello, that outfit she was wearing in the end scene, so much for victorian sensabilites .... but a Magneto-Vampire would probably be Helen's nightmare (or should i say dream ) Before he gets turned back now, i definately wanna see a little romantic scene between him and Helen just to see all the metal objects fly over and stick to him hahaha....*thinks*....ik theres a fanfic idea in their somewhere....
                          sigpic

Comment

haha ok here's the link spoilered cuz in case

That. Is. GORGEOUS! *SQUEEEEEE!!*
                            annd your little spoiler
                            Spoiler:
                            Very good point about the electricity, magnetism and whatnot. i do have to say i kinda miss his vampire-ness but Helen is seemingly more ready to be flirtasious with him now that he's not...i mean hello, that outfit she was wearing in the end scene, so much for victorian sensabilites .... but a Magneto-Vampire would probably be Helen's nightmare (or should i say dream ) Before he gets turned back now, i definately wanna see a little romantic scene between him and Helen just to see all the metal objects fly over and stick to him hahaha....*thinks*....ik theres a fanfic idea in their somewhere....
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, as I said before, I think Helen's flirtatiousness had more to do with the fact that she wanted him to know that he means a lot to her regardless of whether he is a vampire and seemingly "special"/"extraordinary," b/c she's always seen him that way. Honestly, I don't think she cares WHAT he is as long as he's still Nikola She was letting out her softer side in this b/c she knew that at that moment that's what he needed most. She seemed entirely comfortable with him in EoN even when he still was a vamp--I think that little conversation she had w/ him in his lab is so telling that she's comfortable with him just because he is who he is and they've been so close for so long, and nothing about his genetic make-up can really change that. Besides, if she REALLY loves him, she wouldn't care whether he was vamped or not--b/c that's not what she'd be in love with. She'd be in love with him, and see past everything on the outside Even if he did have fangs and claws and was constantly causing power outages. Like she saw past everything with John before--although we know Niko would never ever betray her like he did
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              That. Is. GORGEOUS! *SQUEEEEEE!!*
                              ISNT IT?! i was staring at and my bf goes "you want that?" and i answered, "no. but helen's going to get it!!!"

Spoiler:
                              Well, as I said before, I think Helen's flirtatiousness had more to do with the fact that she wanted him to know that he means a lot to her regardless of whether he is a vampire and seemingly "special"/"extraordinary," b/c she's always seen him that way. Honestly, I don't think she cares WHAT he is as long as he's still Nikola She was letting out her softer side in this b/c she knew that at that moment that's what he needed most. She seemed entirely comfortable with him in EoN even when he still was a vamp--I think that little conversation she had w/ him in his lab is so telling that she's comfortable with him just because he is who he is and they've been so close for so long, and nothing about his genetic make-up can really change that. Besides, if she REALLY loves him, she wouldn't care whether he was vamped or not--b/c that's not what she'd be in love with. She'd be in love with him, and see past everything on the outside Even if he did have fangs and claws and was constantly causing power outages. Like she saw past everything with John before--although we know Niko would never ever betray her like he did
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree with that, which is backed up by her spefically saying "you are your real self again" in the end of the episode. I also agree with the fact that she'd love him power outages and all

The only thing is though, i dont think there was anything she had to see past with Druitt until after he turned into the Ripper. I think that how comfortable she is around Nikola speaks very strongly, however, to the fact she is no longer interested in Druitt. Everytime she's with Nikola, especially in Sleepers, she was completley at ease being around him. Compare that to her scenes with Druitt she's tense and not that comfortable looking. Helen pointed it out that Druitt had to have a predilection for murder, and she knows that that still is within Druitt and always will be as it is who he is. But she knows with Nikola that no matter what he is always himself whether he's a vampire, magneto-man, or magneto-vampire, that snarky arrogent genius (and quite sexy ) man is still there. The man that loves her and would never harm her is still there.
                              sigpic

Comment

ISNT IT?! i was staring at and my bf goes "you want that?" and i answered, "no. but helen's going to get it!!!"

Spoiler:
                                I agree with that, which is backed up by her spefically saying "you are your real self again" in the end of the episode. I also agree with the fact that she'd love him power outages and all

The only thing is though, i dont think there was anything she had to see past with Druitt until after he turned into the Ripper. I think that how comfortable she is around Nikola speaks very strongly, however, to the fact she is no longer interested in Druitt. Everytime she's with Nikola, especially in Sleepers, she was completley at ease being around him. Compare that to her scenes with Druitt she's tense and not that comfortable looking. Helen pointed it out that Druitt had to have a predilection for murder, and she knows that that still is within Druitt and always will be as it is who he is. But she knows with Nikola that no matter what he is always himself whether he's a vampire, magneto-man, or magneto-vampire, that snarky arrogent genius (and quite sexy ) man is still there. The man that loves her and would never harm her is still there.
                                Okay, I have to totally agree with that And given the fact that "Haunted" was originally supposed to come before "Sleepers," I guess that means
                                Spoiler:
                                Nothing positive regarding that ship happens in that eppy?

But anyway, you're right. Deep down is always the man who loves and cares for her truly, while John has that "predilection for murder." (I mean...he freaking cut out their insides ) Like heck Niko would ever do that--he really actually is a softie...I mean, he spent half his life taking care of pigeons
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X