Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuary/promos_trailers/

Comment

OMG I love it. Tesla is back in all his goodness.

And I begin to understand what you are saying
      I hope that kiss Helen gives him is not before he leaves on that suicide mission

And then they will let us sit on it for 9 months. Like with Druitt. IF there is season 5.
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

AMC Renewed Hell on Wheels. I haven't seen the show so I don't know what's happening with his character. Point is, no matter what the MAD team want, if CH isnt available its no more Druitt.

But I'm happy AT isnt sure. Cos DK said he was blown up lol

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
          AMC Renewed Hell on Wheels. I haven't seen the show so I don't know what's happening with his character. Point is, no matter what the MAD team want, if CH isnt available its no more Druitt.

But I'm happy AT isnt sure. Cos DK said he was blown up lol
          Gah...
          I'd totally take 3x Druitt's epic cameo over Biggie in every second ep...

Comment

Me too. As much as I like Biggie, Druitt is just an awesome character. And CH is as him excelente.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
              Have you seen the sneek peak? Now I´m really afraid, maybe that was what the dialoge between Helen, Kate and Biggie was about and that he now feels guilty and want´s to make his mistakes away.
              Altariel, Tesla did complain about being a martyr of science in SFN1, and the dialogue you quoted earlier also mentioned martyr:

KATE
              Okay, so... Crazy? Brave? Both?

MAGNUS
              I can't tell. He certainly believes this is his time and his place.

KATE
              To do what? Become a martyr?

BIGFOOT
              If he has to.
              I think it's time for us to worry that something bad might happen to Tesla.
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

I don't know. I think maybe he'll try to do something about his invention, but I don't think anything *bad* will happen to him.

I'm on the side that they're talking about Caleb, but eh, what do we know? They could be talking about a character we've yet to meet also! Haha!
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Caleb sounds like a good theory to me
                  Altho I remember AT saying that he
                  Spoiler:
                  turns bad in 4x13...

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    I don't know. I think maybe he'll try to do something about his invention, but I don't think anything *bad* will happen to him.

I'm on the side that they're talking about Caleb, but eh, what do we know? They could be talking about a character we've yet to meet also! Haha!
                    Oh I sooooo hope you are right, but Amandas comment that she cried so much drives me nuts. I just hope, IF the worst happens that we know it instantly and not have to wait months to find out.

One strange thing in that conversation I noticed is that Biggie is involved and he seems to be normal and after the last ep I had the impression that he is still brainwashed.

Comment

I think AT said that she cried so much when she had seen the final cut... maybe the way they edited the finale is especially powerful... like with epic music and such.
                      I don't remember the exact wording but didn't she say something like "I bawled my eyes out, but don't worry, everything will be ok in the end"?

Comment

Really did she said that? I remember that she read a certrain part of the script and cried so much and then asked Damien why he did that.

Dear Lord, I will be so happy if Nikola is OK at the end of part 2. Why do they have to worry us so much.

Comment

I think I might have heard her saying that during her latest panel in Australia, but I am not sure and I don't have the link to this video at hand to check it

But seriously, I think something really bad must happen to make her cry. Nikola is a great character but so was John... My money is still on the destruction of the whole network

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                            Oh I sooooo hope you are right, but Amandas comment that she cried so much drives me nuts. I just hope, IF the worst happens that we know it instantly and not have to wait months to find out.

One strange thing in that conversation I noticed is that Biggie is involved and he seems to be normal and after the last ep I had the impression that he is still brainwashed.
                            I for one think Biggie is working for Magnus, but making Caleb think he works for him. The way is told Kate to get out of there... and that goodbye scene between him and Magnus, there was something 'off' about it. Like it was not in fact, a goodbye scene.

Or I think they're working with someone down in Hollow Earth to get everyone back there safely.

Just my thoughts.

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            I think I might have heard her saying that during her latest panel in Australia, but I am not sure and I don't have the link to this video at hand to check it

But seriously, I think something really bad must happen to make her cry. Nikola is a great character but so was John... My money is still on the destruction of the whole network
                            *That* is HORRIBLE!
                            Don't that it bad, but I do hope you're wrong.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              *That* is HORRIBLE!
                              Don't that it bad, but I do hope you're wrong.
                              Okay, maybe not the whole network. I'd be satisfied with the Old City Sanctuary too
                              *evil*

Comment

OMG, die SFN 2 Promo is on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-aPUCKv4g

can´t wait, one time sleep, and tomorrow morning I can see it

Comment

Working...
                                X