No announcement yet.

Myka Bering/Joanne Kelly Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she really looks different with the straight hair, but it looks good.
    sigpic

Comment

I just think the curly/straight difference is like....the difference between the girl at work you're working up the nerve to ask out vs. the girl at the bar you hope will throw you down on your bed and and....sorry, my mind was wandering
      Last edited by DigiFluid; 27 March 2010, 08:08 AM.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If you want to see one of Joanne's first movies and live in the US and have Comedy Central, set your DVR for 3 a.m. April 3rd to catch the movie Going the Distance. Joanne plays Sasha (and she sings in this movie). It's a National Lampoon movie so be warned that it will have some crass humor and is not appropriate for any one under 16 (imho). It's kinda funny and Joanne's really good in it.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Selling Innocence: 16 April on Lifetime Movie Network at 4 p.m.

Playing House: 9 May on Lifetime Movie Network at 12 p.m.

So set those DVRs. Also if you go to http://www.lmn.tv/search/index.php and do a search on both movies (individually is all it allows) you can have the site send you an email reminder the day before each movie airs.
          sigpic

Comment

Joanne interview with Electric Playground

Here's a link to site called Electric Playground. One of the folks there got to interview Joanne (looks like on set of WH13 even) Once on the site, scroll to the WH13 image and click that. It will take you to the section of video that is just Joanne's interview. It's about 2 minutes long and stops when it's over (around 2:12 into the vid).

Short but sweet vid and she looks fabulous.
            sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to an interview Joanne did at UGO.com

If you haven't watched up to S2 premiere, do not click the link, SPOILERS

Warehouse 13 - Joanne Kelly Talks Season Two
              sigpic

Comment

Watching this weekend's episode....oh my goodness, so gorgeous
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Here is an awesome interview with the fabulous Joanne.
                  Chuck the Movie Guy interviews Joanne Kelly @ San Diego Comic Con
                  sigpic

Comment

US SyFy is airing one of Joanne's movies tonight, Saturday 31 July. The movie is Jack Hunter & The Lost Treasure of Ugarit. It's a fun movie and Joanne is gorgeous and fabulous in it. It airs at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. Set that DVR. Hopefully it does well so they'll air the other two movies in this series.
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't she always gorgeous and fabulous?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Isn't she always gorgeous and fabulous?
                        Well yeah, but it never hurts to say it, again...and again.
                        sigpic

Comment

So did the actress opt out of her contract with the show in some way?

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                            No. I seriously doubt it. I think this was in the works the whole season and she will be back next season.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                              Do we know how many seasons she is contractually locked into?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                                Do we know how many seasons she is contractually locked into?
                                It would be strange for a main character to only have a two season contract. The original contracts tend to be for many years usually to 4-5 years because of the "syndication number:
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X