No announcement yet.

The Sebastian Stan/Bucky Barnes Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can see that happening in this universe.... they may have ever so slightly hinted at widowhawk in WS, but i'm still firmly a SHIELD husbands gals.... plus there's rumours of Chris Evans leaving the MCU, so ya never know....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      i can see that happening in this universe.... they may have ever so slightly hinted at widowhawk in WS, but i'm still firmly a SHIELD husbands gals.... plus there's rumours of Chris Evans leaving the MCU, so ya never know....
      Yes, I know. That little indicator looks really big on the theater screen.

Comment

I do have a question about the movie.

Spoiler:
        When Nat and Steve go to Sam's house, Nat takes a shower and washes her hair. while she's talking to Steve and drying her with a towel. Her hair is wavy. After they leave to put their plan with Sitwell into place her hair is straight again. (FYI Not a fan of this hair style on Scarlett/Nat) Tell me where she got the flatiron? I doubt Sam would have a need for one.

Comment

speaking as a curly haired girl who didn't always have a flatiron, i have been known to get my hair straight, or straight-ish with the judicious use of a comb, a towel, and blow dryer when one was to be found....
          Spoiler:
          also, we don't anything about Sam other he's a veteran... he could have a sister who left one laying around or a girlfriend... or could have just used her infiltration skills and borrowed the neighbors.... but really it's probably just a continuity error that no one srsly thought about b/c they're all stupid boys.....
          sigpic

Comment

speaking as a curly haired girl who didn't always have a flatiron, i have been known to get my hair straight, or straight-ish with the judicious use of a comb, a towel, and blow dryer when one was to be found....
            Spoiler:
            also, we don't anything about Sam other he's a veteran... he could have a sister who left one laying around or a girlfriend... or could have just used her infiltration skills and borrowed the neighbors.... but really it's probably just a continuity error that no one srsly thought about b/c they're all stupid boys.....
            We should test this.. *pushes Lilith into the shower* ..For Science

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              wha? ack! nooo!!! i've already showered for the day... we need to get all sweaty and dirty first
              sigpic

Comment

Indeed...

*pushes Lilith onto Skype*

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I agree on that last point. It probably was a boy's fault. Why are boys such stinkers? And why do they have cooties?

Comment

We could do that with me. My hair is wavy too. And Lilith is right. With a brush and a blowdryer, I can have straight hair. I also have a flatiron that works on wet and dry hair.

So, what about Sam? The Marvel wikia has a really out there background for him.

Marvel movie wikia...

http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sam_Wilson

Comment

wha? ack! nooo!!! i've already showered for the day... we need to get all sweaty and dirty first
                      Oh! That sounds like fun! Dibs on Sebastian!!!

Comment

lol... fine FG, you can have Seb first... PH and don't need no man to get the party started... isn't that right PH
                        sigpic

Comment

Indeed

Comment

lol... fine FG, you can have Seb first... PH and don't need no man to get the party started... isn't that right PH
                            Indeed

Be that as it may, parties where you want to get dirty and sweaty...and dirty...and sweaty are more fun with a partner. And when I'm done with SS I can start on Hiddles and Renner. *cheeky grin* I have a tendency to be rough on my "toys."

Comment

FYI

I just figured out where I've seen Anthony Mackie (Sam Wilson/Falcon) before. He was in The Hurt Locker with Jeremy Renner.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                                Be that as it may, parties where you want to get dirty and sweaty...and dirty...and sweaty are more fun with a partner. And when I'm done with SS I can start on Hiddles and Renner. *cheeky grin* I have a tendency to be rough on my "toys."

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Avengers%20Etc/Sebastian%20Stan/4ce618604e62f432047bf8f6dcc5cb5d_zps98991d63.jpg
                                oh hun in this case Seb, or anyone else for that matter, would be a a third wheel to mine and PH's duet

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X