This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    If that's the case, send all those croc's to DC to hunt down and eliminate the stupidity there!. And when done, they can go clean house in the CA state politics level..
    you're gonna need more crocodiles.

Comment

If that's the case, send all those croc's to DC to hunt down and eliminate the stupidity there!. And when done, they can go clean house in the CA state politics level..
      I said they hunt stupid, not BS.
      They would go after the voters.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Nah.. I still say Lex Luthor had the right idea for CA, way back in 1978.

Comment

So did Walken in View to a kill!

Comment

Yes, destroy the largest economy on your nation because they think differently..........
            Well done chaps, well done.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't see CA as being the largest.. If anything they are one of the biggest drains.

Comment

I don't see CA as being the largest.. If anything they are one of the biggest drains.
                That's why you think trump is a good idea.
                sigpic

Comment

I think you are both right honestly. One can't deny the size of California brings a lot of money for the country. They also have done a lot of stupid things. The drought comes to mind
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Or Prop 8, but I guess NC will most certainly take the lead as far as that stupidity goes.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That is more of a social issue. When garhkal said drain I thought we were talking money wise
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That is more of a social issue. When garhkal said drain I thought we were talking money wise
                        Well, a lot of money went down the drain to get Prop 8 going.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I think you are both right honestly. One can't deny the size of California brings a lot of money for the country. They also have done a lot of stupid things. The drought comes to mind
                          Not just that, but all the illegals they have in the state draining resources..

Comment

Not just that, but all the illegals they have in the state draining resources..
                            What are they draining?
                            sigpic

Comment

Budgets for hospitals (via emergency wards), school districts, colleges/unis cause of all the dreamers, welfare etc via all the anchor babies. Need i go on?

Take a look at this site..
                              http://www.fairus.org/news/illegal-i...ear-finds-fair

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...he-us-taxpayer

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/02...ts-reform.html

Comment

Seriously, FOX is the closest thing you get to fair and balanced out of those three.

What does that tell you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X