"Castle" starring Nathan Fillion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    You mean besides thinking up new ways to torment Castle for fun.
    Yep, of course
    sigpic

Comment

Finally saw 4X02! Don't really have much to say on it other than - I loved it!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

I loved the episode tonight. Not laugh out loud funny but chuckles throughout and left me with a smile on my face and still chuckling - and groaning.

Although I did laugh at the line from next week's promo - "I'm looking at concrete evidence"

Spoiler:
        I did want to give Alexis a hug. But better she experience rejection now when she's got a good support system.

And I like that last scene with Beckett and Castle, so sweet. I've been a little disappointed that we've gotten very little UST but if they add scenes like that thru the season I can live with it for now.
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
          I loved the episode tonight. Not laugh out loud funny but chuckles throughout and left me with a smile on my face and still chuckling - and groaning.

Although I did laugh at the line from next week's promo - "I'm looking at concrete evidence"

Spoiler:
          I did want to give Alexis a hug. But better she experience rejection now when she's got a good support system.

And I like that last scene with Beckett and Castle, so sweet. I've been a little disappointed that we've gotten very little UST but if they add scenes like that thru the season I can live with it for now.
          Have to agree with the chuckling, but not a fan of Alexis and wish she just go to college already.

Good episode. Wish the writers would give more to the other two detectives of Beckett's team this season. They're great especially when interacting and conversing with Castle. Seems like they were involved more last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            I have to agree about Alexis. Rejection can be a rude awakening if you don't experience it untill later in life.
            Give them time on the UST. I get the feeling they are going to try a different route to it this year. I see a lot more scenes like the bit at the end before they do anything dramatic between them.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Yep, of course
              And we'll all be grinning right along with her.

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
                Have to agree with the chuckling, but not a fan of Alexis and wish she just go to college already.

Good episode. Wish the writers would give more to the other two detectives of Beckett's team this season. They're great especially when interacting and conversing with Castle. Seems like they were involved more last year.
                Next week's episode
                Spoiler:
                looks like we might get some focus on Ryan, which should involve focus on Esposito
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                  Next week's episode
                  Spoiler:
                  looks like we might get some focus on Ryan, which should involve focus on Esposito
                  Yeah, that came up in the preview and my jaw just dropped!
                  Spoiler:
                  Ryan can't be the bad guy! Just no!!!

It wasn't really until Esposito had that ep in S2 that I really could tell the two apart. (Ryan and Esposito) Before that, it was almost like they were interchangable. They seem to be getting better with that since then.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    And we'll all be grinning right along with her.
                    Yep

4x3
                    Spoiler:
                    Another good and sometimes fun ep

Is it just me or has something changed in Beckett this season? The way she was smirking last week when the reporter and his muse kissed, and then the way she was looking at Castle when they were discussing love and eternity. Something seems to have shifted.

And does anyone else think it's weird hearing a woman being called Sir? You wouldn't hear them call Montgomery "Ma'am"
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I think she's finally started to properly consider the possibility of the two of them being together....

Have to admit i was kinda glad that Alexis got rejected... she's needed a bit of a kick up the arse in the last two episodes (her actions in Rise are understandable IMHO)....

A nice crazy storyline.... Cryo Regeneration......

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Ok, a couple of questions.

I seem to remember (in spoilers because it sorta pertains to last night's ep.)

Spoiler:
                        Castle saying somewhere along the line that he's planning on being cryogenically frozen himself just like whichever famous person he mentioned. Then Kate smirked and said it was appropriate because only his head was frozen.

Was this Castle? or a completely different show?

Also, not unheard of for a female to be called "Sir." My personal take on that has been - assuming it isn't the protocol of the organization - is that the woman in question doesn't seem quite as secure in the leadership position. With the new boss-lady, she probably originally felt more secure, more powerful being addressed as "Sir" in her early days. And now it's what she knows.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Ok, a couple of questions.

I seem to remember (in spoilers because it sorta pertains to last night's ep.)

Spoiler:
                          Castle saying somewhere along the line that he's planning on being cryogenically frozen himself just like whichever famous person he mentioned. Then Kate smirked and said it was appropriate because only his head was frozen.

Was this Castle? or a completely different show?

Also, not unheard of for a female to be called "Sir." My personal take on that has been - assuming it isn't the protocol of the organization - is that the woman in question doesn't seem quite as secure in the leadership position. With the new boss-lady, she probably originally felt more secure, more powerful being addressed as "Sir" in her early days. And now it's what she knows.
                          huh, I always thought a "Sir" was a man *shrugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't find it weird that a female is being called "sir" but that could be just me.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I've been listening to CastleCast at work. You can find it on iTunes. Two Castle fans review and comment on each episode and share listener feedback as well. Go check it out. If you enjoy podcasts (and especially if you are a Joss Whedon fan) this one is well worth the listen.

Makes me want to go back and do a full rewatch of my Castle DVDs and provide my own commentary. But no time for that now. Maybe over the holidays.

Meanwhile I'm enjoying the season. I was disappointed in the season opener in terms of pacing and story. But the last couple of episodes have been fun. The new dynamic between Castle and Beckett (and just about everyone else in his life) is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Yeah, that came up in the preview and my jaw just dropped!
                                Spoiler:
                                Ryan can't be the bad guy! Just no!!!

It wasn't really until Esposito had that ep in S2 that I really could tell the two apart. (Ryan and Esposito) Before that, it was almost like they were interchangable. They seem to be getting better with that since then.
                                Spoiler:
                                Didn't the 3XK killer take Ryan's gun after he knocked him out last season? Couldn't it be that weapon that was used to kill the person who's murder their investigating next week?

Comment

Working...
                                X