No announcement yet.

Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had seen him in other stuff, like the previews to gray gardens(well, solutions gave us a tip so I knew to look). Clips of Saw 4 I looked up, And in the mini series Andromeda strain. I'm glad someone brought this up, I was thinking about the same thing myself for some odd reason.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's his imdb.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0521878/
      sigpic

Comment

I will have seen him on 24 i can't remember him though and one of the saw movies
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          I had seen him in other stuff, like the previews to gray gardens(well, solutions gave us a tip so I knew to look). Clips of Saw 4 I looked up, And in the mini series Andromeda strain. I'm glad someone brought this up, I was thinking about the same thing myself for some odd reason.
          Your welcome Major Davis. Was just wondering since I've noticed since he was annouced as playing Colonel Young. I've been seeing him pop up everywhere!!!!
          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
            Just after watching today's broadcast of SGA. The show Relic Huntor came on. And Guest starring was SGU's own Justin Louis. Have seen the episode before. So won't spoil if anyone else hasen't seen it!!!

Also I have seen him on Star Trek: Voyager and a couple of episodes of the short lived series "Durham County" (contemplating buying the DVD set of this series at our Wal*Mart, since we have it in our Electronics section)!!!

Anyone seen any of these or other stuff he has done???
            could you explain who Justin Louis's is ??

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
              As in "who Justin Louis the actor is" or "who Justin Louis is in SGU" or "who Justin Louis is in the other shows mentioned"??

Comment

Odd...he was in Saw IV? I remember watching it, but I don't really remember his character except for vaguely, due to the description in an above post. Then again, I only really remember Jigsaw (omg it's Omac, ) and Amanda...so take that for what it's worth.
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Hawk View Post

Justin Louis is the actor who will be portraying Colonel Everett Young on Stargate Universe!!!
                  MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                  MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                  POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                  CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                  GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                  VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                  FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Yep! I could'nt agree more,

Comment

-I had the same reaction about Shooter. I didn't tought he was in it until I rewatched it. He works for the FBI , not sure of his character's tittle, he looks like he is the head of a division.
                      -He plays an assistant general in the Andromeda Strain.
                      -In Mutan X , his character, can control people in their dreams. Don't want to say too much about the episode, ..., it's worth watching) . My favorite part of this episode is when he does a voice over. It's just really cool how he plays with his voice to fit the actions of the actor for who he's doing a voice over. .

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                        Your welcome Major Davis. Was just wondering since I've noticed since he was annouced as playing Colonel Young. I've been seeing him pop up everywhere!!!!
                        Ha cool. He seems like the most experienced regular actor on SGU -RC and LDP. Ha, for some reason, that means a lot to me. For me he has not been popping up randomly, I have made him pop up several occasions by googling his work. lol. Looks like a good actor which has been in major movies but didn't have a big enough role to become a hollywood star.

On the Call sheet, however his name was listed as louis ferrida(can't remember the exact spelling, anyone know why his name is different?)
                        sigpic

Comment

On the Call sheet, however his name was listed as louis ferrida(can't remember the exact spelling, anyone know why his name is different?)
                          He was born in Portugal, and his birth name is Luís Ferreira. I won't speak for him (as I don't know the actual reason), but it could very well be the case that he changed his name to sound more Western for showbiz?

Just an idea. You'd have to ask him that question.
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                            He was born in Portugal, and his birth name is Luís Ferreira. I won't speak for him (as I don't know the actual reason), but it could very well be the case that he changed his name to sound more Western for showbiz?

Just an idea. You'd have to ask him that question.
                            OHHHHHHHHKKK I should have thought of that thanks.

Here is a little snippet from Brian's twitter that might help.

happy belated bday! Ok, some scoop: Louis Ferrara made one of the scariest gate-puddle entrances last night you'd ever wanna see
                            So yeah, I guess Justin louis is just his off screen screen name.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here is a little snippet from Brian's twitter that might help.
                              Nice, haha. I never made the connection before, as I didn't realize he had a different birth name until you mentioned it. Then I went to check IMDB, . Thanks!
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                                Nice, haha. I never made the connection before, as I didn't realize he had a different birth name until you mentioned it. Then I went to check IMDB, . Thanks!
                                Wait I checked imdb and it wasn't there, better go check again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X