No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech and Tennessee appear to have had byes this week (at least, I can't find anything about games being cancelled), USC's game with Colorado was cancelled, Navy fell to Memphis 10-7, and Air Force's game with Colorado State was cancelled. On to next week!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Falcons get another free pass...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The Falcons get another free pass...
          Heheheh...

Comment

I'm back in one piece. We had a great visit and nobody died. It's always nice to get back home where it's quiet. Now I have to get the Christmas decorations up.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I'm back in one piece. We had a great visit and nobody died. It's always nice to get back home where it's quiet. Now I have to get the Christmas decorations up.
              OMG Christmas.

Glad you had a great trip and all is well. (and see, we didn't burn down the internet LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                (and see, we didn't burn down the internet LOL!)
                Fraser Island would like to have a word with you about that.

Christmas and New Year are cancelled this year. Our curfew makes celebrating the latter kinda awkward, and I don't celebrate x-mas so I'm cancelling all of it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Fraser Island would like to have a word with you about that.
                  Yeah...darnit, Australia!

Christmas and New Year are cancelled this year. Our curfew makes celebrating the latter kinda awkward, and I don't celebrate x-mas so I'm cancelling all of it.
                  Heck, all of 2020 is cancelled, as far as I'm concerned...

Comment

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! It is my last week with my current company. Ack! It's been crazy (and by it's been crazy, I mean I've been crazy busy wrapping up loose ends while getting a jump start on the new). I'm so sad. I didn't go looking for the new job, I never do, they have a way of finding me...kind of like stray cats, lol. But it is a good opportunity and more secure. I've been told I'm welcome back, so I leave with open door and many new friends. But...still so sad.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Yeah...darnit, Australia!

Heck, all of 2020 is cancelled, as far as I'm concerned...
                    The year that just doesn't want to end. I'm ready to skip to Q2 2021 please and thank you. Bring on the vaccines.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                      I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! It is my last week with my current company. Ack! It's been crazy (and by it's been crazy, I mean I've been crazy busy wrapping up loose ends while getting a jump start on the new). I'm so sad. I didn't go looking for the new job, I never do, they have a way of finding me...kind of like stray cats, lol. But it is a good opportunity and more secure. I've been told I'm welcome back, so I leave with open door and many new friends. But...still so sad.
                      *hugs you* Sounds like the best possible way to go, though. May the new job be just as fun and friend-filled!

The year that just doesn't want to end. I'm ready to skip to Q2 2021 please and thank you. Bring on the vaccines.
                      Yup, totally.

Comment

So...I accepted a new position! Life is a little crazy wrapping up old position while ramping up on the new position, toss in a few holidays and color me overwhelmed. I'll have to wear pants more often, lol, but still mostly remote. Fingers crossed. It is terrifying to make this kind of move during a pandemic.
                        Congrats on the new position!!! I started my current job during the pandemic - it was most definitely a different experience because of that. And it's weird that I've only met 1 co-worker and my boss in person. Everyone else is just a voice on the phone or email.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!! Mine was good too. My sister didn't come, but it was still pretty nice.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

It's after midnight Saturday for me and I just finished watching a Hallmark christmas movie and now I need to cleanse my brain... Oh god, they are so... ...frelling predictable.

I wasn't planning on staying when my sister put it on, but I was too lazy to get up.

But it did put me in a "decorative" mood so I'm really excited about getting a tree today...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

It's after midnight Saturday for me and I just finished watching a Hallmark christmas movie and now I need to cleanse my brain... Oh god, they are so... ...frelling predictable.

I wasn't planning on staying when my sister put it on, but I was too lazy to get up.

But it did put me in a "decorative" mood so I'm really excited about getting a tree today...
                              Ugh, Hallmark movies... *shudders* I'm with you, they're way too sticky sweet and predictable. Have you considered Krampus as an alternative? Watched that yesterday, it was awesome.

Comment

Ugh, Hallmark movies... *shudders* I'm with you, they're way too sticky sweet and predictable. Have you considered Krampus as an alternative? Watched that yesterday, it was awesome.
                                That looks like a right one to replace sticky and predictable.

Today we -- yet again, I may have to add -- watched the second half of Winter's Tale. Now I should try to watch it in its entirety so I know how it starts. I already know how it ends.

The reason we didn't see the beginning was because we were catching up with the first episode of the Magnum P.I.'s new season and Chapter 14 of The Mandalorian.

Comment

Working...
                                X