Hawkman Swoops Into Smallville!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    I'm a little skeptical as I was hoping for a less comic like approach. But Michael Shanks is Michael Shanks, so it should be great!
    Oh, yes! If anyone can pull it off it him.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

They show a poster and Promo for the ep of him in it.

and it's going to be

smallvilleabsolutejustice.jpg

here is the Source of the movie and the poster

http://www.superherohype.com/news/su...ws.php?id=9000
      sigpic

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Comment

Due to my internet, I can't view Youtube (it's one of those mobile internet things), but I can see the preview image and it seems to show Jay Garrick's helmet (the original Flash). That alone has be interested in seeing how many other heroes could be referenced like that, or if the Smallville version of Bart has any connection to him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I'm a little skeptical as I was hoping for a less comic like approach. But Michael Shanks is Michael Shanks, so it should be great!
          he's no brian blessed though
          sigpic
          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
          -Liberty Prime

Comment

GORDON'S ALIVE???!!!

Best line of the film!!...

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I would pay good money for the Smallville crew to redesign Hawkman's next appearance to look exactly like Blessed. Having the beard would be non negotiable.

sigpic

Comment

This the best and most detailed promo I have seen for the Justice Society movie yet:

http://www.scificool.com/another- sm...-off- the-jsa/

Many thanks to Dtheories on the MS Yahoo group for the link.
                Last edited by Sprinkles; 26 January 2010, 12:43 PM.
                AncientsTimeline

Comment

Awesome!!...cheers hon!!...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Finally! A promo with more than just a blink from Michael Shanks!!
                    sigpic
                    Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                    My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Omigosh! That looks AWESOME!! Michael looks HOT! Love the scruffy!
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Yea, I gotta say that the scruffy works for him as Hawkman better than Daniel. I know nothing of Superman mythos stuff, so I'm hoping/wondering if this character is much darker than the other super heroes. Maybe I'm stereotyping because of the scruff....
                        sigpic
                        Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                          Yea, I gotta say that the scruffy works for him as Hawkman better than Daniel. I know nothing of Superman mythos stuff, so I'm hoping/wondering if this character is much darker than the other super heroes. Maybe I'm stereotyping because of the scruff....

From the interviews and what Michael has said at the LA Con I get the feeling that Hawkman is a bit older, a touch cynical and jaded and comes across as a bit of a "grumpy older man".......I think this one is going to be very interesting and I have absolute faith in Michael's ability as an actor to pull off a wonderful performance yet again....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

'Smallville' exclusive: Get a first look at the complete 'Absolute Justice' trailer!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/...stice-trailer/

Comment

Okay so here's my question....I stopped watching Smallville AGES ago, like back when Lana married Lex. So how lost do you think I will be watching this movie? Or do you guys think it will kinda stand on its own a bit more than regular episodes?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                                Okay so here's my question....I stopped watching Smallville AGES ago, like back when Lana married Lex. So how lost do you think I will be watching this movie? Or do you guys think it will kinda stand on its own a bit more than regular episodes?
                                Well....I just started watching this current season (Season 9) and I went back and watched Season 1 I haven't seen 2-8 so you spoiled that for me. Don't worry, i'm not mad. You shouldn't be lost, I started this season and I haven't really been lost yet so you should be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X