Born In the U.S.A. (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    Thats not right. They turned it off again in the hopes that the Nanites would take the Energy from the Bombs and disable them, but reactivating the Nanites took to long.
    Well it was never said that they turn them off at all.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Well it was never said that they turn them off at all.
      Then what was the whole first scene about? Miles counting down while Neville hacks like crazy on the same Terminal where they turned the Nanites off before and them trying to make it in time. Okay, I give you that they never showed them actually hitting the Enter Button and switching the lights off, but for me that was kind of implied.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Then what was the whole first scene about? Miles counting down while Neville hacks like crazy on the same Terminal where they turned the Nanites off before and them trying to make it in time. Okay, I give you that they never showed them actually hitting the Enter Button and switching the lights off, but for me that was kind of implied.
        You know what they say about people who assume?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

But it was also implied that the 'turn off code' came too late to prevent the bombs hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You know what they say about people who assume?
            That they are smarter than everyone else?

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            But it was also implied that the 'turn off code' came too late to prevent the bombs hitting.
            Pretty much. I was also thinking that the Nanites may have turned back on by themselves after the Bombs hit, but that would imply them having evolved to a Skynet niveau and that would be a little much.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

True... Though watching this ep, and seeing those "fire flies" buzzing around aaron, one can think they have evolved some form of sentience..

Comment

I think the fireflies were just hints that the power is still accessible, but not fully back.

Comment

Working...
                X