Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Not completely generous ...
    There are some new Grimm-related WPs out there at LJ. It's also a voting but not sure if this one is open to everyone or you have to be at least member of LJ *scratches forehead*.
    Anyway, there are some pretties among the WPs so maybe it's for interest here.
    Check it out
    Hey, I'm a member/MOD of that comm! I issue the fanfic challenges for the comm; speaking of which, I need to post the results and let people vote for them.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      just thinking about what has been revealed about Renard in the episode "The Kiss"
      Spoiler:
      Renard's creature form is not exactly what most of the fanfiction writers expected and had described in their fics - I am wondering if this may change the future fictions or not
      I don't plan on changing a thing I like having him be a Regnant rather than a bastard Hexenbiest.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Hey, I'm a member/MOD of that comm! I issue the fanfic challenges for the comm; speaking of which, I need to post the results and let people vote for them.
        Nice set, M !
        Yeah, I saw that. Well, as I'm not really into writing in English I think I will skip your ff-challenges, sorry. But was thrilled to learn that you are Mod there .
        BTW, art ... new CellWP:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

OOo! Love that pic Hyn!!!! I made a Cell Wallie of David and it looked pretty good.

Yeah, I figured you weren't going to take part of the challenges.. Heck, I don't even take part, mostly because my brain craps out on me, lol..

Oh, and thanks! lg made it about a year ago.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

OOo! Love that pic Hyn!!!! I made a Cell Wallie of David and it looked pretty good.

Yeah, I figured you weren't going to take part of the challenges.. Heck, I don't even take part, mostly because my brain craps out on me, lol..

Oh, and thanks! lg made it about a year ago.
            I have a crush on that scene! Love it sooo much when he wakes up at the trailer und looks so dozy and sleepy! I so had to make a new WP for my phone !
            Would love to see your CellWP
            Usually I don't do challenges, especially when it comes down to contests with winners as in grimm_challenge. But ... this show soo deserve art, no matter how bad the art is! So I decided to participate. I'm in with the WP-challenge and sent today five "emotion"-icons for the new challenge. Well, at least you will have someone always placed on the last ranks

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I have a crush on that scene! Love it sooo much when he wakes up at the trailer und looks so dozy and sleepy! I so had to make a new WP for my phone !
              Would love to see your CellWP
              Usually I don't do challenges, especially when it comes down to contests with winners as in grimm_challenge. But ... this show soo deserve art, no matter how bad the art is! So I decided to participate. I'm in with the WP-challenge and sent today five "emotion"-icons for the new challenge. Well, at least you will have someone always placed on the last ranks
              I spotted one that has a lot of the textures/backgrounds that I have on my comp, lol..

Here's the Cell WP pic:

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

I spotted one that has a lot of the textures/backgrounds that I have on my comp, lol..

Here's the Cell WP pic:
                http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/..._PhoneWP-1.jpg
                Love it!
                Mh, my mouth is shut till Sunday . I'm in with three WPs, that I can tell you. And yes, one of them I used more than one textures.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Love it!
                  Mh, my mouth is shut till Sunday . I'm in with three WPs, that I can tell you. And yes, one of them I used more than one textures.
                  Thanks!

I don't vote on art, lol, because I can recognize that I wouldn't make stuff half as good so I don't judge.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks!

I don't vote on art, lol, because I can recognize that I wouldn't make stuff half as good so I don't judge.
                    Well, I voted but not for mine.
                    About quality ... I think we ourselves are out of question if it's good or not about the art we are making. I recogniced myself that, since I started to make art myself I tend to take a deeper look into other art and am sometimes a little bit more ... critizing it than I did before. Depends on what I see. Maybe that's why I'm a little overcritizing one of the other WPs because it looks much like the one I finally refused to send in because I thought that it wouldn't look very good.
                    Well, I don't say anything in public, only had a small chat with someone on the phone. She checked the entries out and we talked about it a bit. Don't know if she know which are mine or not. As she's no member of LJ it's pretty useless *shrugs*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I voted but not for mine.
                      Spoiler:
                      About quality ... I think we ourselves are out of question if it's good or not about the art we are making. I recogniced myself that, since I started to make art myself I tend to take a deeper look into other art and am sometimes a little bit more ... critizing it than I did before. Depends on what I see. Maybe that's why I'm a little overcritizing one of the other WPs because it looks much like the one I finally refused to send in because I thought that it wouldn't look very good.
                      Well, I don't say anything in public, only had a small chat with someone on the phone. She checked the entries out and we talked about it a bit. Don't know if she know which are mine or not. As she's no member of LJ it's pretty useless *shrugs*
                      And see, I'm a bit more critical but I'm also a lot more forgiving as well because I doubt I'd make anything that good, you know?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

And see, I'm a bit more critical but I'm also a lot more forgiving as well because I doubt I'd make anything that good, you know?
                        Got it *iz nodding*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Got it *iz nodding*
                          My view of a lot of things is - you can be critical as long as you can do better.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

My view of a lot of things is - you can be critical as long as you can do better.
                            Well, I think this I see a little different. As much as I try not to be uber-critical but I can notice where the other artist fails I can put my finger on that - and other artists can do the same with my art. Don't have a problem with that. I know I'm millenias from being perfect.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

on the last challenge of the wallpapers I voted but I am not an artist and I still have no clue how you people are doing all that great stuff.

My votes are based on my gutt or my instinct but do not ask me for a reason.

I normaly look at something and think

a) I like this really much, I love it
                              b) I like this
                              c) I could like it
                              d) I do not really like it very much
                              e) I don't like this
                              f) I do not like this at all, I nearly hate it

based on that I vote
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Well, I think when it comes down to art, no matter which art, it's always a question of the gutt if or if you not like the art.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X