Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    So who's seen all the rumor mill on Gibbs being sick, and cause of it potentially leaving the show?
    I read an article that suggested Gibbs won't be seen as much on the show because of Mark Harmon's health. What that means, I have no idea. I haven't read anything at all about Mark not being well.

Comment

I liked the first episode. I didn't realize Quinn wasn't returning and while I did like her character I agree that Torrez is the better new character, although I think ditching Bishop would have been better. I've always found her uninteresting.

If Gibbs goes away the show dies I think.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I read an article that suggested Gibbs won't be seen as much on the show because of Mark Harmon's health. What that means, I have no idea. I haven't read anything at all about Mark not being well.
        Some sites make mention he did a PSA regarding cancer treatment, so there are Suspicions he's got cancer himself..

If Gibbs goes away the show dies I think.
        With how long its been on, isn't it time to fade away?

Comment

With how long its been on, isn't it time to fade away?
          Possibly, when Ziva left the show took a hit but after Anthony left the show actually got better with the new cast adding some fresh stories. I think they an keep it up for a while if they want to.
          sigpic

Comment

Pauley Perrette @PauleyP

So it is true that I am leaving NCIS...
            There have been all kinds of false rumors as to why (NO I DON'T HAVE A SKIN CARE LINE...
            https://twitter.com/PauleyP/status/915483294581506048
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Wow.. So pauly's leaving, Gibbs might be.. IMO with those 2 going, the show will die off..

Comment

I read that this AM. Good for her I guess. 16 years is an incredibly long time to be on a show....we’re talking soap opera time spans now. I can appreciate if she wants to move on or whatever her reasons are.

NCIS has usually done a pretty good job of handling cast changes so we’ll see what happens.

Every year that goes by I wonder if it’ll be its last, and I think their fantastically high ratings are the only reason they don’t end....the show has the ratings to keep up the pay for all involved.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As long as they don't kill her off, I'll be happy with this.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Wow.. So pauly's leaving, Gibbs might be.. IMO with those 2 going, the show will die off..
                    If Gibbs were to leave, I have no doubt the show would end immediately.

Comment

Pauley was a guest on Inside Edition (or one of those evening shows) recently and was totally upset about those stupid face cream ads that are using names of nearly every celebrity living (including Duchess/Princess Kate, who is supposedly leaving her family in order to pursue her life's dream of producing a face cream) and soundly denounced whoever is making that claim.

Comment

Wow.. After seeing this weeks episode with our Dr Mallard (Ducky) doing his think in Scottland, and him taking the 'sabbatical for a month or so' to write.. I am wondering.. IS HE also leaving the show along with Ms Peretti??

Comment

I’m wondering that too. or maybe the show is heading for a reboot....or maybe they are thinking of ending it and are just laying the groundwork without making an announcement?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think it would be very like them to do that, Sky. I would be happy with that sort of resolution. Promote Gibbs & McGee (Tim would get his own team), send Ellie off to be Agent on Board somewhere (career development), let what's his face go back to being an undercover loner, give Jimmy the morgue and let Abbie & Ducky retire.

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

In reading some of the comments on David McCallum's Facebook page, he is apparently reducing his appearances on the show. He's in his 80's now, and has apparently decided he needs some time off.

I also read (and I have no idea how accurate it is) that the show has been picked up for two more seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                I’m wondering that too. or maybe the show is heading for a reboot....or maybe they are thinking of ending it and are just laying the groundwork without making an announcement?
                                Well, 16+ seasons, it's had a GREAT run.. So maybe it SHOULD "Die".
                                We still have NCIS LA and New orleans..

Comment

Working...
                                X