Thanks for the link.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Q&A: Tim Kring talks 'Heroes' axe

There have been rumours of a wrap-up movie. What's the latest with that?
        "Unfortunately, there's no more news on it. But it looks like we're really going to start talking about it now. The summer months in television are always about preparing for the Fall launch of all the new shows, so I totally understand why there hasn't been a lot of discussion [until now]. Once the Fall season is launched, I fully believe that this discussion will get reignited in a very big way."
        http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s1/he...eroes-axe.html

Comment

At this point, I just don't know if I can see this really happening.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

At this point, I don't really care whether it happens or not.
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
              At this point, I don't really care whether it happens or not.
              If it doesn't happen, I guess I have made peace with that.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, the ending was satisfying enough for the series finale imo, as much as I didn't like volume 5.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

According to Entertainment Weekly, NBC has decided not to move forward with the Heroes wrap up movie. But i can't seem to find any other info besides that. So whether or not its true is still up in the air.

At this point i really don't care. Although i wish the season 4 finale/series finale had been better. The end of the episode wasn't bad, it kind of brought the show full circle but, the episode as a whole sucked especially for a season finale lot alone a series finale. There were regular episodes that had more action then the series finale. And the hype about Samuel being so powerful throughout the season, the character went down way to easily.

I just wish they would have prepared for a series finale. Surely Kring knew it was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                    According to Entertainment Weekly, NBC has decided not to move forward with the Heroes wrap up movie. But i can't seem to find any other info besides that. So whether or not its true is still up in the air.

At this point i really don't care. Although i wish the season 4 finale/series finale had been better. The end of the episode wasn't bad, it kind of brought the show full circle but, the episode as a whole sucked especially for a season finale lot alone a series finale. There were regular episodes that had more action then the series finale. And the hype about Samuel being so powerful throughout the season, the character went down way to easily.

I just wish they would have prepared for a series finale. Surely Kring knew it was coming.
                    At this point, I saw that coming.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well i kinda thought 3 would have been the last season, so just glad to have 1 more season of Heroes no matter how bad it was

Although the third season would have been a better series finale
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Bummer, though I saw it coming as well. No future left.

Comment

Working...
                        X