Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Supernatural TOO MUCH When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your watching hawaii five o and even the mention of the word impala makes you look for sam and deans car
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

...When the premiere is the night before a very long day of grad school and 2 tests, and you still fully plan on watching every second of it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
        I used the Supernatural Wiki to see what songs were used in each episode. Very handy
        I do that myself from time to time. Very handy indeed.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        When your watching hawaii five o and even the mention of the word impala makes you look for sam and deans car
        Yeah, that'd do it for me.

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        ...When the premiere is the night before a very long day of grad school and 2 tests, and you still fully plan on watching every second of it.
        Good for you!

...when you can tell what episode it is after the first few seconds of the teaser.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

When you see a quote and you automatically recognise it as something said on the show...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
            When you see a quote and you automatically recognize it as something said on the show...
            Yup, yup, yup!

...when you know what Dean and Sam (and Bobby) are going to say before they say it.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

You can't listen to Asia without thinking of poor Dean reliving the same day over and over, and over.....!

Can't look at clowns without thinking of Sam.

Not going into the convenience store where 'Pestilence' stopped by any more if you happen to be driving that way!

You look around worriedly if you hear a van with a slipping fan belt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                You can't listen to Asia without thinking of poor Dean reliving the same day over and over, and over.....!
                Happened to me the other day.

...When you hear Eye Of The Tiger and automatically see Dean playing guitar on his leg. (Reference: Yellow Fever. It was either at the end of the ep with the credits or in the special features.)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                  Happened to me the other day.

...When you hear Eye Of The Tiger and automatically see Dean playing guitar on his leg. (Reference: Yellow Fever. It was either at the end of the ep with the credits or in the special features.)
                  It's at the end of the episode.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

While typing a list of forensic science organization members at work today, I came across a couple from Carthage, MO. All I could think about was there should have been more forensic scientists there to handle all the death from Luci's visit.
                    sigpic

Comment

...you can't help but think "plastic piece of crap" every time you see a newer model Dodge (Charger).
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

You something annoying happens that you can't explain, you automatically think it's archaic angel bulls**t.

Comment

I've just recently discovered (within the last 10 minutes) that my new favorite shirt is the short-sleeve Henleys at Old Navy. And I realized, as I was trying on my 5 new ones, that I could basically be a female Dean for Halloween. I unfortunately already have a partner costume in mind so... I guess I'll just have to work on the details for next year Give me an excuse to go find all the little fandom stuff like the tattoo, the ring, the talisman, the flannel...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                            I've just recently discovered (within the last 10 minutes) that my new favorite shirt is the short-sleeve Henleys at Old Navy. And I realized, as I was trying on my 5 new ones, that I could basically be a female Dean for Halloween. I unfortunately already have a partner costume in mind so... I guess I'll just have to work on the details for next year Give me an excuse to go find all the little fandom stuff like the tattoo, the ring, the talisman, the flannel...
                            AWESOME!!! Btw, Jensen wore a short-sleeved Henley at DallasCon and I wore my long-sleeved Henley today.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Guys, my university marching band IS PLAYING WAYWARD SON!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

After you finish putting little lines of cinnamon around the places where ants come in, you try to study up on where the anthill might be so that you can salt and burn it.

Comment

Working...
                                X