No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Josi, and HUGE thanks for my lovely pressies!

I might just start a Muskies rewatch later..............

Comment

You’re welcome, Jumble Glad you like them!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I LOVE them! That wp looks amazing on my desktop! *happy dance*

Comment

Hi all, been a long time again. Sorry but life is busy.

Happy birthday Jumble!! Lovely to see your smiling face again!

Sorry a meet up didn't work for ATX but here's hoping we can try again at the net event in 2020!

I am heading to Gatecon next month so will get to see llp and Martin. llp, sorry to hear about your house woes, is it all due to lack of rain?

Hope all is well with everyone.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*huggles EH-T* Good to see you!

Thank you

Yes, it was a shame we couldn't make it to ATX Hopefully we'll all be there in 2020 *fingers crossed*

Hope you have fun at Gatecon - give Martin my love and a hug if you get the chance

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Hi all, been a long time again. Sorry but life is busy.

Happy birthday Jumble!! Lovely to see your smiling face again!

Sorry a meet up didn't work for ATX but here's hoping we can try again at the net event in 2020!

I am heading to Gatecon next month so will get to see llp and Martin. llp, sorry to hear about your house woes, is it all due to lack of rain?

Hope all is well with everyone.
              Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Gatecon now. Between all the various expenses of fixing my house up, it is going to wipe out any "fun and games" money I have put aside. This looks like it might cost me as much as $10,000 by the time everything gets repaired. Actually it is due to too much rain and water and a poor system of drainage on that side of the house. My neighbor on that side had issues as well, but his water also ran over to my corner of the house as well. So I am going to have to do a "rock" type drainage on that side of the house. Apparently the other neighbors on either side have done it already but the former owner of my house only did the one side???? Such fun - but still better then renting. Apparently, rentals have gone up sooo much over the last 10 years. The most annoying part is I could have been able to do some of this myself it I was younger. But at my age, no way. The body just doesn't want to do these things anymore.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                *huggles EH-T* Good to see you!

Thank you

Yes, it was a shame we couldn't make it to ATX Hopefully we'll all be there in 2020 *fingers crossed*

Hope you have fun at Gatecon - give Martin my love and a hug if you get the chance
                Will do! The perfect excuse to hug him

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to Gatecon now. Between all the various expenses of fixing my house up, it is going to wipe out any "fun and games" money I have put aside. This looks like it might cost me as much as $10,000 by the time everything gets repaired. Actually it is due to too much rain and water and a poor system of drainage on that side of the house. My neighbor on that side had issues as well, but his water also ran over to my corner of the house as well. So I am going to have to do a "rock" type drainage on that side of the house. Apparently the other neighbors on either side have done it already but the former owner of my house only did the one side???? Such fun - but still better then renting. Apparently, rentals have gone up sooo much over the last 10 years. The most annoying part is I could have been able to do some of this myself it I was younger. But at my age, no way. The body just doesn't want to do these things anymore.
                  So sorry about the house. That is pretty severe.

Really sorry you can't make it to Gatecon, I was looking forward to seeing you again.

Comment

So sorry about the house. That is pretty severe.

Really sorry you can't make it to Gatecon, I was looking forward to seeing you again.
                    Trust me, I would much prefer to go to Gatecon then to have to deal with this mess. And sadly, these days a lot more money seems to be going out rather then coming into my life. So I have to make these choices.
                    sigpic

Comment

Will do! The perfect excuse to hug him
                      In my experience he doesn't need much of an excuse

Just back from a lovely WooHoo week-end with Cags, Sarai, Wendy, Josi and Ben - thanks lovelies, so good to see you all *huggles*

Comment

In my experience he doesn't need much of an excuse

Just back from a lovely WooHoo week-end with Cags, Sarai, Wendy, Josi and Ben - thanks lovelies, so good to see you all *huggles*
                        Sounds like a lovely weekend. Other then Ben - did you ladies stay "relatively" sober?
                        sigpic

Comment

It really was We hadn't seen each other for quite a while so it was great to catch up with what was happening each others' lives

I was definitely sober - I don't drink anything stronger than a coke these days

Comment

It really was We hadn't seen each other for quite a while so it was great to catch up with what was happening each others' lives

I was definitely sober - I don't drink anything stronger than a coke these days
                            Really! You have reformed!
                            sigpic

Comment

It wasn't deliberate, I just went off it. No alcohol has passed my lips since January 20th What with that and no longer smoking I'm saving a small fortune every month so I'm richer as well as healthier

Comment

It wasn't deliberate, I just went off it. No alcohol has passed my lips since January 20th What with that and no longer smoking I'm saving a small fortune every month so I'm richer as well as healthier
                                Good for you, especially adding the income back into your possible "spending on other things" side!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X