Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and then, 4 years later, she goes and says something like this:

Prayer
    Aeryn :Now, Djancaz-Bru, you haven't listened and you haven't helped, and I'm running out of time. So I'm going to forget about you. I am now willing to make a deal with anyone, with anything, to save my child. Not because I can, but because I have to
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

A few Aeryn quotes

Aeryn: 'Nobody knows you here. It's only people who know you that want to kill you.' - Thank God it's Friday, Again

Aeryn: 'If you try anything when I am gone whatever you have in the place of mivonks and wherever they are, they will be gone when I get back.' - Eat Me

Aeryn: 'I am no one's female!' - Til the Blood Runs Clear
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Thanks for Sharing

Stark: (frantically) Oh! It's not working. It's not helping. Talyn's dying. Not waking up!
        John: Astro. (waving a ship part in front of Stark, as though to hypnotize him) Work now; freak later. Work now; freak later. Work now…
        Stark: Oh yeah…yes, that's fair.
        John: Good.
        Stark: How much later?

John: Cross my heart, smack me dead. Stick a lobster on my head

---- love that one. i try to use it in conversations, but i get odd looks
        "what?"
        *throat punch*

Comment

*Sparky, Spanky, Fluffy, Buckwheat the 16th....*

*there is no expanse of the mind the will cannot traverse...*

and my all time fave..

*I am just a simple warrior who believes that love means you are willing to fight and die for your fellow beings*

Comment

Rygel: 'You honestly believe I could find you appealing? I mean, you're so, so, blue!' - DNA Mad Scientist

Rygel: 'Of course it's a foe. We have no friends.' - Relativity

Rygel: 'Ladies, some decorum please. This is a peace memorial, let's not kill each other.' - Liars, Guns and Money

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
              Rygel: 'You honestly believe I could find you appealing? I mean, you're so, so, blue!' - DNA Mad Scientist

Rygel: 'Of course it's a foe. We have no friends.' - Relativity

Rygel: 'Ladies, some decorum please. This is a peace memorial, let's not kill each other.' - Liars, Guns and Money
              I believe that last one is actually from "Different Destinations"

=============

From "Into the Lion's Den, Part 2"
              Spoiler:
              CRAIS (on Talyn's Command): "Scorpius, I am just making my final good-byes."
              SCORPIUS (in Command Carrier's hangar bay): "Where are you, Crais?"
              CRAIS: "I am standing in your heart, and I'm about to squeeze. You are the most repellent of creatures, Scorpius. You weren't born into Peacekeepers; you weren't conscripted against your will. You chose to be one. The last time I left this ship--my ship--I did so under a veil of secrecy. You forced that situation. You took my command! You STOLE my life from me! This time, Scorpius, I am not leaving quietly."
              SCORPIUS: "Somebody find that fool, and get him out of that ship! Somebody, get that traitor off that ship!"
              JOHN (in hangar bay observation): "I suggest you hang on to something."
              CRAIS: "Talyn. Starburst!"

"Come on home, Commander."
              --Pilot over the com-channel to Crichton on Lo'la; "Kansas"

That line always gets me.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                John: Cross my heart, smack me dead. Stick a lobster on my head

---- love that one. i try to use it in conversations, but i get odd looks
                LOL I like that quote also ... just seems to roll off the tongue ... my other favorite from the same episode is

Let's cut the crap
                Let's get to the chase
                Stick this critter on my face

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                  From "Into the Lion's Den, Part 2"
                  Spoiler:
                  CRAIS (on Talyn's Command): "Scorpius, I am just making my final good-byes."
                  SCORPIUS (in Command Carrier's hangar bay): "Where are you, Crais?"
                  CRAIS: "I am standing in your heart, and I'm about to squeeze. You are the most repellent of creatures, Scorpius. You weren't born into Peacekeepers; you weren't conscripted against your will. You chose to be one. The last time I left this ship--my ship--I did so under a veil of secrecy. You forced that situation. You took my command! You STOLE my life from me! This time, Scorpius, I am not leaving quietly."
                  SCORPIUS: "Somebody find that fool, and get him out of that ship! Somebody, get that traitor off that ship!"
                  JOHN (in hangar bay observation): "I suggest you hang on to something."
                  CRAIS: "Talyn. Starburst!"

love that bit. that last line also brings tears to my eyes. so powerful, so sad :'(

PKW again. sorry, couldn't help myself

Stark: What about me?
                  Aeryn: How best can you help?
                  Stark: I can stay out of your way.
                  Aeryn: Excellent.

John: You know who it's gonna be, don't ya?
                  D'Argo: I know who it is.
                  John: Bet me. C'mon D, bet me. How much?
                  D'Argo: You're on your own my friend.
                  Scorpius: Hello, John!
                  John: Easy money.

Rygel: I want this thing removed immediately!
                  John: It's not a thing!
                  Rygel: Fine, I want this miracle of life the frell out of me!
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                    I believe that last one is actually from "Different Destinations"
                    It most certainly is. When I posted it the other night something didn't look quite right. Now I know what it was. Good catch McClance.

Chiana: "The more they look at me, the less they look at you."
                    Crichton: "Do you think that before they elect you centrefold of the year we could get on with the business of saving Aeryn?" - Nerve

Scorpius: [of D'Argo-Jool] "Shoot him."
                    John: "Technically, it's a she."
                    Scorpius: "Shoot it." - Prayer

Comment

you guys/gals are so good at picking up these quotes. i can generally pick the character if i hear the quote, but i'm not that good that i can pick the ep. guess that means i have to watch more

Green Eyed Monster

Crichton: Aeryn, I am... doing everything I can to get us out of this absurdly large space monster. I am doing the good little soldier bit. What else do you want from me?
                      Aeryn: I want you to stop acting like a drannit.
                      Crichton: You know what? I have no idea what a drannit is.
                      Aeryn: No, don't play dumb with me. That hasn't worked for over two cycles, John.
                      Crichton: Aeryn, I am dumb! I don't understand you half the time, and I have no idea what a drannit is!
                      Aeryn: Fine! Forget the drannit!
                      Crichton: Fine! Screw the drannit!

(Aeryn pauses and a faint smile plays across her lips at Crichton's last suggestion)

Crichton: What?
                      Aeryn: You really have no idea what a drannit is, do you?
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

Losing Time

D'Argo: Girls, we'll all sit down and watch John. Off we go...
                        Chiana: What if I have to piss?
                        D'Argo: Well then, we will all urinate together.

Taking the Stone
                        Crichton: Lately, do I seem a little crazy to you?
                        Aeryn: What do you mean lately?
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

"To be honest with you, John, sometimes I have no idea what you're saying."
                          "Neither do I."
                          --Zhaan and John; "Dream a Little Dream"

"At least he's out of your nose."
                          "Hair!"
                          "Yes, that's what I meant. At least he's out of your nose hair."
                          --D'Argo and John about the other John; "Thanks For Sharing"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

lol nose hair
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

A few herbivore quotes today

Zhaan: 'Now I know I shall meet my goddess and be accepted to her bosom. Sensitive D'Argo, exuberant Chiana, wise Rygel, selfless Aeryn, innocent Crichton. My children, my teachers, my loves, there is no guilt, there is no blame, only what is meant to be. Grow through your mistakes and know that if patient redemption will find you.' - Self Inflicted Wounds - Wait for the Wheel

Zhaan: 'I am unimpressed by your masculine memories.' - Rhapsody in Blue

Zhaan: 'Am I the only species in creation that doesn't thrive on conflict?' - Throne for a Loss

Comment

From "I, E.T.":

JOHN: "You okay?"
                                RYGEL: "No, I'm not okay! We're in the mud. Under the mud."
                                AERYN: "So what? You're Hynarian. You're aquatic. What's your problem?"
                                RYGEL: "Aquatic. That's water, not mud. Mud is mud. You can't swim in it, you can't move in it. It grabs you. It holds you down. You want to know about mud? I know about mud."
                                JOHN: "Guy knows mud."

(John and Aeryn look out on a planet they've just crashed on)
                                JOHN: "Kinda like Louisiana. Or Dagubah." (Aeryn looks at him questioningly) "Dagubah. Where Yoda lives."
                                AERYN: "Who's Yoda?"
                                JOHN: "Just a little green guy. Trains warriors."
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X