Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stanley Cup Finals Game 1
    French Open Tennis

I need to get my hands on Deadwood, I've wanted to watch that show for a while now.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
      I need to get my hands on Deadwood, I've wanted to watch that show for a while now.
      Very highly recommended. I think it's a real shame that it didn't get a 4th (or more) seasons. It certainly wasn't for a lack of quality, ratings, or critical accolades--it had all of those. It's just that David Milch and HBO screwed each other and the fans were the ones who suffered for it =\
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Deadwood 3.09 "Amateur Night"
        Deadwood 3.10 "A Constant Throb"
        Deadwood 3.11 "The Catbird Seat"
        Deadwood 3.12 "Tell Him Something Pretty"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

NCIS 7x24 "Rule 51"
          The Adventures of Brisco County Jr 1x08 "Senior Spirit" I think this actually is considered at least somewhat sci-fi.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Party Down 1.01 "Willow Canyon Homeowners Annual Party"
            Party Down 1.02 "California College Conservatives Union Caucus"
            Party Down 1.03 "Pepper McMasters' Singles Seminar"
            Party Down 1.04 "Investors Dinner"
            Party Down 1.05 "Sin Say Shun Awards Afterparty"
            Party Down 1.06 "Taylor Stiltskin Sweet Sixteen Party"
            Party Down 1.07 "Brandix Corporate Retreat"
            Party Down 1.08 "Celebrate Ricky Sargulesh"
            Last edited by DigiFluid; 30 May 2010, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Party Down 1.09 "James Rolf High School Twentieth Reunion"
              Party Down 1.10 "Stennheiser-Pong Wedding Reception"
              Party Down 2.01 "Jackal Onassis Backstage Party"
              Party Down 2.02 "Precious Lights Pre-School Auction"

Comment

i watched the miniseries movie "Bury my heart at Wounded Knee" it was good, i think everyone should see it explains alot about the fall of The American Indian
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I haven't watched anything yet, but I'm thinking about watching Glee later. It's one of those shows I've heard lots of good things about, but I've never had the time to watch it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't really watch TV yesterday, but atm I am watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch.. man it takes me back to my childhood! But I will also watch Days of Our Lives today too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Desperate Housewives - A Little Night Music ( s 6/ e 21 )
                      sigpic

Comment

Glee 1.01 "Pilot"
                        Glee 1.02 "Showmance"
                        Glee 1.03 "Acafellas"
                        Glee 1.04 "Preggers"
                        Glee 1.05 "The Rhodes Not Taken"
                        Glee 1.06 "Vitamin D"
                        Glee 1.07 "Throwdown"

I can't believe that I haven't watched this show earlier. It's awesome! It's a bit like Scrubs in that it has both comedy and drama, plus it mixes in some great musical numbers as well. I was looking for a show to replace Scrubs, and it looks like I found it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                          I haven't watched anything yet, but I'm thinking about watching Glee later. It's one of those shows I've heard lots of good things about, but I've never had the time to watch it.
                          I've heard a lot about it too, but have zero interest in watching it

Party Down 2.03 "Nick DiCintio's Orgy Night"
                          Party Down 2.04 "James Ellison Funeral"
                          Party Down 2.05 "Steve Guttenberg's Birthday"
                          Party Down 2.06 "Not On Your Wife Opening Night"
                          The Boondocks 3.05 "Stinkmeaner 3: The Hateocracy"

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            I've heard a lot about it too, but have zero interest in watching it
                            I urge you to watch at least one episode. It's great. I didn't love it from the beginning, but it's getting better and better.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                              I urge you to watch at least one episode. It's great. I didn't love it from the beginning, but it's getting better and better.
                              I dunno, it's just one of those things where I hear both the title and the premise and my only reaction is "oh f*** no I'm not watching that." You know what I mean?

Comment

For the first time in many years, I watched the movie "Sneakers" starring:

Robert Redford
                                Dan Aykroyd
                                Ben Kingsley
                                Mary McDonnell
                                River Phoenix
                                Sidney Poitier
                                David Strathairn
                                James Earl Jones

Damn that's some pretty big names.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...