No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the continuing adventures of Thing 1 and Thing 2!!

Hey, Falcon Horus and everyone else, I saw Doctor Who last night. It was great! My man Goran was great as Tesla.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Hey, Falcon Horus and everyone else, I saw Doctor Who last night. It was great! My man Goran was great as Tesla.
      I thought it was finally back up to snuff with the quality of series 11. Goran was awesome!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I love the continuing adventures of Thing 1 and Thing 2!!

We just finished watching that and totally agree. Love the new Doctor and Goran was excellent.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I thought it was finally back up to snuff with the quality of series 11. Goran was awesome!
          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          We just finished watching that and totally agree. Love the new Doctor and Goran was excellent.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how I would feel about the new Doctor, but I loved her!!

Tesla was one of Goran's favorite historical figures, so he was totally geeked out to play him, and on Doctor Who no less.

Comment

Hey, Gateworld is back. What's up with all the downtime lately?

Comment

As we would say.... the gnomes did it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

As we would say.... the gnomes did it.
                Yep, chewing on the cables again...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Looks like they messed up the cables quite good... they changed the whole place, and not all for the better.

Comment

Yeah, things are in different places now. Wonder why they changed it.

Comment

Yes, I feel like every time I've gone to login this week it's been weird. I got in one day, but couldn't get to the last page or respond? Dunno.

Hey JT2, I don't remember if you have Netflix, but I finally watched season 2 of Lost in Space and saw Sakina Jaffrey aka Denise Christopher from Timeless. She didn't get a ton of screen time, but it reminded me of her timeless role, trying to keep everyone in line .
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Looks like they messed up the cables quite good... they changed the whole place, and not all for the better.
                        Weird, it doesn't look any different to me...

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        Yes, I feel like every time I've gone to login this week it's been weird. I got in one day, but couldn't get to the last page or respond? Dunno.
                        Yep, that's what happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Must be some sort of rolling bug, not everyone gets it at the same time...
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I suggest you read the new Gateworld Forum Vision 2020 -- they have an image problem they're trying to fix. They just made it worse, in my opinion.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Weird, it doesn't look any different to me...
                          Wait, you don't see the new lay-out?

They changed the different sections and subsections and closed down some threads, and archived others that haven't been active in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAges...

In the name of curtailing free speech, real-life politics and religion are no longer welcome on the forum so the two most active threads in off-topic were closed down.

I expect activity to dwindle and I fear, Thing 1 and 2 won't ever see us cheering them on in The Continued Adventures of Thing 1 & Thing 2...

I don't want to loose all my GW-friends, which happens to include all the people in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post

Hey JT2, I don't remember if you have Netflix, but I finally watched season 2 of Lost in Space and saw Sakina Jaffrey aka Denise Christopher from Timeless. She didn't get a ton of screen time, but it reminded me of her timeless role, trying to keep everyone in line .
                            Thanks for letting me know!

I suggest you read the new Gateworld Forum Vision 2020 -- they have an image problem they're trying to fix. They just made it worse, in my opinion.

Wait, you don't see the new lay-out?

They changed the different sections and subsections and closed down some threads, and archived others that haven't been active in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAges...

In the name of curtailing free speech, real-life politics and religion are no longer welcome on the forum so the two most active threads in off-topic were closed down.

I expect activity to dwindle and I fear, Thing 1 and 2 won't ever see us cheering them on in The Continued Adventures of Thing 1 & Thing 2...

I don't want to loose all my GW-friends, which happens to include all the people in OT.
                            Ah, I'll check that out. I'm sorry they closed down your threads.

Comment

Ah, I'll check that out. I'm sorry they closed down your threads.
                              Yeah well...

I'll finish my rewatch, and after that I don't know... We'll be 10 years later and Gateworld might not even be in existence by then.

Comment

Yeah well...

I'll finish my rewatch, and after that I don't know... We'll be 10 years later and Gateworld might not even be in existence by then.
                                I just read it. Seems a little late to say that same-sex pairings are okay.

I am wondering if they're trying to cut expenses... if those threads are the most active, then shutting them down cuts costs?

Comment

Working...
                                X