No announcement yet.

Lt. Vanessa James/Julia Benson Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's hoping they bump her up to regular status at some point. I want entire episodes devoted to Lt James.
    I wouldn't mind that either. Bringing her to the forefront from Justice onwards has been great. Julia's pretty great at playing the more vulnerable side of James.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

She has the best natural chest on all of TV. She seems like a good actress, but I havn't seen her much. She gets naked in some horror movie, thats the only other thing I saw her in.

She seems like the typical TV woman- fighting over a man that wants someone else.
      sigpicSGU PARTY AT MY PLACE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
        Is it just me or does James seem to have an unhealthy fixation on Colonel Young? Not in any romantic sense, but she seems to need his approval and an indication that he values her contribution instead of "being stuck with her".
        I like this aspect of the character. She is flawed and human, and gorgeous, and that is why we like her. I also like how she cans it all up, and hides it well, but you know it grates on her. Benson is just doing great in the role. I really believe that she is all army, all the time. She does the whole regimented life of discipline much better than the Greer character, which would explain why she has made officer, and he is still among the ranks of the enlisted. I don't know how he even ever made sgt.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          She's one of my most fave secondary character in SG history. Right next to Lisa Park.

I really hope they keep this character around.
          I most definitely agree with this. And I believe she won the recent Leo Award for best supporting character in a dramatic series. Don't recall who her competition was. But I was glad to see her win the award.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I most definitely agree with this. And I believe she won the recent Leo Award for best supporting character in a dramatic series. Don't recall who her competition was. But I was glad to see her win the award.
            Her competition was Jenifer Spence(Lisa Park) It was a win-win for SGU. But the fact that SGU got both nominations speaks volumes to both actresses quality.

Apparently Julia Benson got a chair with her name on like Patrick Gilmore got. Hopefully thats a sign she'll be staying on for quite some time.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
              Apparently Julia Benson got a chair with her name on like Patrick Gilmore got. Hopefully thats a sign she'll be staying on for quite some time.
              How do you know?
              sigpic

Comment

Lt. James sig Not very good one, I don't have luck with Vanessa's stuff :/

Comment

How do you know?
                  I follow all the SGU actors and crew on Twitter and Facebook. Great way of getting info.
                  sigpic
                  Doci of the BAG

Comment

I follow all the SGU actors and crew on Twitter and Facebook. Great way of getting info.
                    Well, I follow a bunch of them, but probably missed this tweet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I follow a bunch of them, but probably missed this tweet.
                      I just checked it was on her facebook fan page instead of twiiter. Somebody asked if she got a chair like Patrick Gilmore yet and she said she just got hers last week.
                      sigpic
                      Doci of the BAG

Comment

I just checked it was on her facebook fan page instead of twiiter. Somebody asked if she got a chair like Patrick Gilmore yet and she said she just got hers last week.
                        Good. I hope that means we'll see even more of her in S2.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting her together with Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                            I wouldn't mind getting her together with Eli.
                            i'd rather see her with a grown man.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              i'd rather see her with a grown man.
                              Like Riley?

If James ends up with anyone I'd like it to either be Riley or Eli. Preferably Riley, he needs someone to comfort him through all his head injuries.
                              sigpic
                              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Like Riley?

If James ends up with anyone I'd like it to either be Riley or Eli. Preferably Riley, he needs someone to comfort him through all his head injuries.
                                i'd like to see her get with a hunk... are there any left?
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X