No announcement yet.

Season 5 Speculations/Predictions/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe ratings would have to drop realy bad for FOX to cancel it before the 13 episodes are aired. Its not like they need filler episodes or setup to explain what will happen in the next season.

If anything a whole new theme might get some new viewers who don't need to know all of what happened in the last 4 seasons to enjoy the show. I expect more action and crazy experiments in season 5, which is what casual users like anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
      Fringe ratings would have to drop realy bad for FOX to cancel it before the 13 episodes are aired. Its not like they need filler episodes or setup to explain what will happen in the next season.

If anything a whole new theme might get some new viewers who don't need to know all of what happened in the last 4 seasons to enjoy the show. I expect more action and crazy experiments in season 5, which is what casual users like anyway.
      Whatever we get, I'm confident that Fringe will deliver some awesomeness!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Whatever we get, I'm confident that Fringe will deliver some awesomeness!!!
        I am confident in that as well.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Fox didn't expect Fringe's audience to grow this year...and I think they're going into next season with the same mentality.
          I didn't realize the audience grew. I'm just hoping it continues in that direction and does not falter. I am not concern with quality as much as I am the reception of the episodes. I want Fringe to go out on a high note ratings wise.

Who knows maybe if the audience continues to grow then they could extend the back order. But I just want the show to continue to do well enough that at least the 13 episode order doesn't change.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            I didn't realize the audience grew. I'm just hoping it continues in that direction and does not falter. I am not concern with quality as much as I am the reception of the episodes. I want Fringe to go out on a high note ratings wise.

Who knows maybe if the audience continues to grow then they could extend the back order. But I just want the show to continue to do well enough that at least the 13 episode order doesn't change.
            I didn't say that the audience grew...Fox didn't expect it to...and it really didn't which is evident by the ratings.

Anyway...lets get back to the speculations about what's going to happen next season.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't say that the audience grew...Fox didn't expect it to...and it really didn't which is evident by the ratings.

Anyway...lets get back to the speculations about what's going to happen next season.
              The Observers are going to invade
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                The Observers are going to invade
                And it is going to be awesome.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

and Bell's going to do something to Olivia, and they'll encase themselves in Amber to save the world.

There you go, saves us watching it...

On second thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    and Bell's going to do something to Olivia
                    Technically the thing they referred to in the future could be about when Bell used Olivia in an attempt to destroy both universes.

Though someone must of happened to her since she wasn't in the amber with the others.

Comment

I just wonder if being encased in Amber will happen at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just wonder if being encased in Amber will happen at all.
                        Is it going to be like the Season 3 finale, where tine travel is involved and prevents them from ambering themselves or they clone themselves or return from the future after they amber themselves...I dunno.

If they stay in the future for a good chunk of season 5, then I imagine it could be costly in terms of production.

Comment

I truly expect these final 13 episodes to be some of Fringe's best yet.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                            Is it going to be like the Season 3 finale, where tine travel is involved and prevents them from ambering themselves or they clone themselves or return from the future after they amber themselves...I dunno.

If they stay in the future for a good chunk of season 5, then I imagine it could be costly in terms of production.
                            Or we could just fend off the Observers in 13 episodes...so no Amber or time travel needed!
                            sigpic

Comment

Or we could just fend off the Observers in 13 episodes...so no Amber or time travel needed!
                              They would need something to explain/relate to the events that occurred in "Letters of Transit". I doubt that they will just pretend that episode never happened

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                                They would need something to explain/relate to the events that occurred in "Letters of Transit". I doubt that they will just pretend that episode never happened
                                I doubt it as well...but it could always be said that changes in the past timeline led to different results. Was the bridge between the two universes still open in "Letters of Transit?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X