No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Hope you're all having a very Fluffy Thursday.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I err... my mother passed away on March 1st (wasn't unexpected, I might add -- she just sorta checked out on her own terms).
    I am so sorry for your loss. I hope knowing that she went on her own terms brings you comfort. *hugs you*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Falcon Horus. *hugs you tight*

Comment

Thanks guys.

Yeah, mom was always a bit stubborn so we're not really surprised she did that too in her own stubborn way.
        Hence why we found it quite appropriate to blast Mambo n° 5 through the speakers at her funeral last week, and Hakuna Matata. The first was in reference to a cat we used to have and named after that song, and the second ... well... it's our problem free philosophy. Live life and enjoy it because you never know what's next -- she knew that all too well.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          I don't like daylight savings time, as it messes up my sleep cycle. It is also is sorta like crossing into a new time zone, but you don't get to go anywhere.

My family were on vacation in Arizona when daylight savings time started, and that was kinda weird. For a while were on the same time zone as our home state.
          Everybody hates it. There's talk of making DST permanent but I'd rather we go back to Standard Time and make that permanent. That way all the states would be on the same time.

FH, so sorry to hear about your mom. Your memories of her will be extra special at this time and in the future.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

JT watching late night stargate remains entertaining.

@Zandra's Ashes -- I promised to write a Scotland review, but haven't got around to it.
            I err... my mother passed away on March 1st (wasn't unexpected, I might add -- she just sorta checked out on her own terms). I just want you to know I haven't forgotten about my report.
            I am so, so sorry to hear that. Love and hugs.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              I am so, so sorry to hear that. Love and hugs.
              Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Thanks guys.

Yeah, mom was always a bit stubborn so we're not really surprised she did that too in her own stubborn way.
                Hence why we found it quite appropriate to blast Mambo n° 5 through the speakers at her funeral last week, and Hakuna Matata. The first was in reference to a cat we used to have and named after that song, and the second ... well... it's our problem free philosophy. Live life and enjoy it because you never know what's next -- she knew that all too well.
                Heh, sounds like your mom had quite the sense of humor! That's awesome, and I'm glad you have such good memories of her.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Everybody hates it. There's talk of making DST permanent but I'd rather we go back to Standard Time and make that permanent. That way all the states would be on the same time.
                Agreed. All this flipflopping on an hour ahead or an hour back in addition to the time zones is just ridiculous. Set it once and be done with it.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Guess what's on right now? The Real World. One of my favorites! Torri is so very pretty.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Guess what's on right now? The Real World. One of my favorites! Torri is so very pretty.
                    SQUEEEEEE! One of the Sparkiest of episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      SQUEEEEEE! One of the Sparkiest of episodes!

Thank you, Carl Binder.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Heh, sounds like your mom had quite the sense of humor! That's awesome, and I'm glad you have such good memories of her.
                          Oh, she did. Quite wicked and sometimes you just did not have the right comeback because she would take you utterly by surprise. I think I know where we got that little trait from.

Comment

Oh, she did. Quite wicked and sometimes you just did not have the right comeback because she would take you utterly by surprise. I think I know where we got that little trait from.
                            Yup, sounds familiar. You come by that naturally.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, Falcon Horus.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Yup, sounds familiar. You come by that naturally.
                                Yep, wickedly awesome indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X